DOG DAY EVERY DAY

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2007

4790 Dues Dr & 624 OHIO PIKE

Cincinnati, OH 45246

Dog Day, Every Day! is a team of professional, experienced and confident caregivers who love what they do - and it shows! We are devoted to making sure our guests are balanced and healthy through proper mental and physical exercise. We accomplish this by providing a fun, safe and secure atmosphere for them to run and play with their friends. Our clients want the very best for their canine companions. They are informed and aware of the need for socialization. They understand the benefits of proper exercise to achieve maximum health, longevity and quality of life. Second location: 624 Ohio Pike Cincinnati, OH 45245...

10/06/2016

Charles H.

I've been using Dog Day Everyday in West Chester ever since Thor was old enough to attend while I was at work. After the first day there he was excited each day to come back. He gets to hang out with his dog-friends all day and play and wear himself out. The staff are extremely caring towards the animals in their care - only ever had positive experiences with them since the start. The past year I began to work from home which meant I no longer needed to take Thor to daycare. However I still like to drop him off there every few weeks or so because he really enjoys it and gets to expend some of the incredible energy he has.

Description of Work
Day care for my Siberian Husky Thor

Donna G.

We were paying probably about $32 a week. They have been an A all along. The business has grown. Now in addition to doggy day care, they have grooming and they even board them if you need to go out-of-town. They have done a good job.

Description of Work
For doggy day care, we first used Dog Day Every Day.

Donna G.

We drop our dog there. It is like a kid’s day care. They spend the day, have a lot of fun, play with other dogs, and get to be a dog for a day. We pick her up in the evening. The price varies. If you take them every day, there is a certain amount. If you only take them only once or twice a week, it is a different amount, but we probably spend $40 per week. This is our second dog and we have been going there for about 12 years.

Description of Work
For doggy day care, we use Dog Day Every Day and we use it about two to three times a week.

Donna G.

They are excellent. They even give a Blueberry mask. It is almost like a day spa. They charge by the pound. Our dog is large. She is a Yellow Lab. So a little dog would be a lot less. We paid about $45 for bath and nails. It was actually a good price.

Description of Work
I have used them for grooming.

Category pet grooming

10/03/2015

Jacqueline C.

My 2 dogs have been going there an average of 4 days a week for close to 3 years now and they absolutely love it. (They drag me out of the car to get inside and hang out with their friends for the day.) They are also open on Saturdays which allows me the opportunity to drop them off, go out and do things, knowing they aren't sitting in the house. I have also used them for boarding on multiple occasions. One of the things I feel sets them above the rest for their boarding is that there are no kennels and someone is on-site with them at all times.

Description of Work
Doggy day are and boarding.

10/05/2014

Jeanne V.

They are excellent with dogs. I have left my dog with them daily and for extended periods of time. They are wonderful. I never have had any problems.

Description of Work
Dog Day Every Day boarded my dog for the weekend.

Category kennels,pet grooming

All of us at Dog Day want to say "Thanks" for the vote of confidence. We strive to hire people with a true love of dogs. If the dogs come running in the door happy to be here and parents are happy with the tired dog that returns home, then we consider it a job well done.

08/06/2014

Catherine L.

Dog Day Every Day is FANTASTIC! The people are great ... the facility is great ... the concept is great. My dogs are very happy there and I am confident that they are in fantastic hands. They take an interest in their well-being and let me know if something seems to be wrong with my dogs before I arrive. From birthday parties, to pictures with Santa, etc. ... they make it a great experience for both me and my pets. My dogs are much more social with other dogs and people because of their experience at Dog Day. You can also have your dog bathed and nails trimmed when you come to pick them up. No more Mommy Bad Guy!!! Love that. One of the strongest features is the ability to leave your pet overnight (or for a week) while you are out of town. The dog is comfortable with the environment from being there throughout the week, they are never put in a kennel, they are loved on and well cared for ... 24 hours a day ... 7 days a week ... by the same staff. The only thing I would change if given the opportunity would be to have the ability to pick up on Sundays (if being boarded). I understand why we can't, but it would be nice to be able to get them home a day early. I can't speak highly enough about all the wonderful people at Dog Day Every Day ... they love your pets as much as you do!!!

Description of Work
My two pups have been going to Dog Day Every Day for three days a week for the last several years and they absolutely love it. I am able to drop them off early in the morning as I head in to work and they get to play all day. It's a win/win for everyone!

02/13/2014

Dan P.

Everyone is great and I feel very comfortable with my two dogs going there (Boston Terrier Mix and an Australian Shepherd Mix). The grooming is great. However, they do not cut hair on longer haired dogs.

Description of Work
They cut nails, groom, board dogs and have daycare.

10/23/2013

Kristin J.

The staff is very friendly, and my dog seems to really enjoy herself. The facility smells terrible, unfortunately. It hits you like a wall when you enter, and my dog always smells so badly after a visit that she needs a thorough bath. This isn't something I can do all the time. I will be finding a new location for occasional dog daycare.

Description of Work
Beechmont location

09/11/2013

Zachary L.

We have just adopted a beagle, who like most shelter animals is a tad shy. He was not sure about the building but the women at the front desk was calm and understanding as he was able to gain the confidence to come inside. They took him back to the play area which is an open warehouse with tons of space indoor and outdoor, they have about half dozen couches and chairs for the dogs to lay in which was great because my dog is a bit of a couch potato. They have viewing windows so you can see your dog playing. The only downside of the visits was there is only one entrance into the room so all the dogs swarm new arrivals which for my dog seemed a little overwhelming(but i could just be a over-protective parent) A couple of days later he is much better going there and I saw signs of him slowly interacting with the other dogs, which is a huge relief. when I pick him up the staff is very friendly and get him cleaned up and ready to go. - because he was adopted we received a free week of daycare -after the first day they give you a gift bag with a food scooper, first day picture, and some coupons - if you want to leave a lunch or snack they will give it to the dog at your instructions they also provide 24-hour boarding and spa services

Description of Work
Dog day-care

Four Paws Pet Care & Kennel

Four Paws provides a unique enviornment where our dogs can play outside with other dogs as much as they like. Our experienced staff is always outside with the dogs or in our climate controlled playrooms.

Animal Boarding Kennels
    Animal Grooming
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Dog Day, Every Day! provides both full and part time doggy daycare services. We create a positive and safe environment for dogs to explore their natural instinct as a pack animal. Whether they just enjoy watching the other dogs engage or they are in the thick of it, it promotes proper socialization skills and dog speak i.e. dog manners. Our large open play spaces are conducive to high energy stimulation and quiet play.

ask for details