DELHI VETERINARY CLINIC

With Angi since May 2010

07/22/2014

I love them. They are very caring veterinarians. They are the veterinarians that come to your house if your dog dies. They are high but they are worth it. They boarded my dog when I was out of town. If I get another dog I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Delhi Veterinary Clinic and my daughter used them too.

11/23/2013

I have been a client of their's since 1985. They have treated 2 of my dogs and 4 of my daughter's over the years. My Sandy was put to sleep in March at the age of 14 at my last visit. She had been ill the last year and half of her life.Dr.Kirkendall made her comfortable with a shot to relax her and let me spend time with her before he put her to sleep in my arms. He then told me to spend as much t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted DELHI VETRNARY CLINIC INC

06/01/2009

They are about a half mile away. Everything has been satisfactory. They are attentive and responsive; they do their duty. There isn't anything too exceptional about them, but they get everything done. The office staff is friendly and responsive. They are some of the few people who can remember my name.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my pets there for veterinary care.

04/21/2004

THEY CALLED TO GIVE ME A PROGRESS REPORT THAT DAY. THEY CALLED TO CHECK ON MY DOG AFTER THE SURGERY ALSO.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TEETH CLEANING AND NON-CANCEROUS TUMOR REMOVAL.

11/29/2001

VERY SKILLED AND VERY NICE AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM, TEN YEARS WITH THEM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TOOK CARE OF DOGS

CATEGORY veterinarian

DENTISTRY, OPHTHALMOLOGY AND WELL CARE.