COLUMBIA HYUNDAI

4.2

Auto Service
Auto Sales
Auto Detailing

ADDITIONAL HOURS: SALE MON-THU 9:00 AM-9:00 PM; FRI 9:00 AM-7:00 PM; SAT 9:00 AM-6:00 PM; SUN 12:00 PM-5:00 PM. DBA: COLUMBIA MOTORS, INC, COLUMBIA ACURA, COLUMBIA OLDSMOBILE HYUNDAI INC & COLUMBIA OLDSMOBILE....

Burton's Collision Auto & Repair

Burton's Collision & Auto Repair is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Cincinnati, OH 45236 area, specializing in General Services, Car & Truck Care, Undercar Services, Alignment, Brakes, Tires, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Transmission Services, 4x4 Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Collision Repair Services, Miscellaneous Services, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Import Cars & Trucks, Towing, Machine Shop and Electric and Hybrid Vehicle since 1978. Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call!

EUROPEAN AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD

At European Auto Specialists, LTD., we have developed a reputation for professional auto repair for fine European vehicles through 100+ years combined experience. We are a fully licensed and certified business with the knowledge to get your car fix. Reliable auto service for new and vintage vehicles is what sets us apart as a trusted name in the Cincinnati auto repair industry, and we pride ourselves on our high level of repeat business. Our shop features two ASE Certified Master Automobile Technicians and one ASE Certified Automobile Technician with a combined 100+ years of experence!

04/29/2017

I would give them an A all around.

Description of Work
This was for just an oil change.

01/29/2015

They were a kind of mediocre. Nothing was really great.

Category auto detailing

09/30/2013

I love that I can bring my car in early in the a.m. without an appointment for an oil change. they will take me and pick me up from another destination ( I travel to Cincinnati for work). they are always friendly and complete the work fairly quickly. Also remember me even though I didn't purchase my auto from them .

Description of Work
oil change/service

09/12/2013

My wife had taken the car into the service center to have an oil change and also electrical work as the buzzer didn't work when the keys were in the ignition, and also the interior lights didn't come on. The oil change and inspection went fine. They found that the interior light bulbs needed to be replaced. The key cylinder also needed to be replaced, as the key wasn't seating properly, and it was...

Description of Work
Oil Change and 21 point inspection, and also electrical repair.

06/20/2011

Their customer service is very lacking and their attitude is poor. They don't seem to care that they didn't fix the car correctly and it had the same problem a year later.

Description of Work
Replaced calipers which went bad a year later. Would not honor warranty even though it was only 2 days past. Very unhelpful and rude. Would not go back.

Category auto repair

SERVICE, REPAIR, MAINTENANCE WORK, AND BODY WORK: CHECK TO SEE IF THEY SERVICE YOUR MAKE