BODY WORKS LTD

Founded 1979 • With Angi since February 2009

4293 HARRISON AVE

Cincinnati, OH 45211

Locally owned and Operated for 34 years providing top of the notch auto body repair. We will take care of all aspects of the insurance side for you from start to finish to reduce additional stress on the customer after accident....

06/25/2015

Edem P.

02/27/2014

Wayne T.

Sam and his crew did a fantastic job of getting the vehicle in quickly and serviced quickly, too. It came back looking like new again (since we had only had the vehicle for less than a year as it was) and they even tried to correct some of the problems at no extra charge that were caused by using a shop recommended by my insurance provider before him (it was a rough year for my new car). I would absolutely recommend Sam to anybody for his honesty, friendliness, knowledge, and the quality of his work.

Description of Work
Replaced hood of my Honda Odyssey and front fender panel after a tree branch fell on the vehicle.

09/04/2013

Colleen H.

Unfortunately I was in a time crunch because th lease was up on my car and I needed to turn it back in. Sam was able to fit me in after speaking with my insurance company, they arranged for Enterprise to pick me up after leaving my car and also allowed me to leave the rental at his shop to be picked up by Enterprise. They did an outstanding job on my car. Not only was the exterior fixed to perfection but the interior was cleaner than when I left it. I would highly recommend them and will use them again if I am unlucky enough to require their services.

Description of Work
I had to have the bumper replaced and the passenger door fixed due to running over a tractor trailer tire on I75.

02/05/2009

KENNETH D M.

Our car was struck by another car. Their insurance wanted to total our 96 Taurus Wagon. We like the car so much that we had it repaired. You could not tell anything had happened when we got the car back. They are perfectionists. They are very nice people top deal with. When you talk them it is like you have been friends for years. They are associated a car rental place that will give you a discount. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They did extensive auto body repair. They also repaired our daughter s car after hitting a deer.

Auto Body Work