Beechmont Mitsubishi

With Angi since April 2004

Additional DBA - Saturn of Kings Automall Inc. Additional contact name - Matt Marck....

C & L Auto Service

C & L Auto Service

FULL SERVICE SHOP , TOWING & AUTOBODY NO JOB TO BIG OR SMALL

09/20/2010

This is the second or third Saturn that I've owned, and this is the dealership that I have been using. I bought the vehicle from them, and I have them do the maintenance on it. I haven't had any problems with my car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some routine maintenance on my vehicle.

08/25/2010

They were quick and helpful. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my car in to Saturn of Beechmont for repairs.

06/03/2008

They were excellent. This is the second car I've got from them. I get good service from them and they always follow up to check on their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sold me a Saturn L300 under warranty. They have replaced a battery.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

10/30/2006

The people are friendly and the repair work was done in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Saturn of Beechmont has done several warranty repairs for my car. They have provided me with a auto to drive if the car was kept overnight. They did a courtesy detailing as well. The detail job was done well and the car hasn't looked so good since I bought several years ago.

05/04/2004

I DIDN'T BUY THE ONE I ORIGINALLY TEST-DROVE, BUT I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH BILL - HE WAS VERY HONEST AND HELPFUL. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A PLEASANT CAR-BUYING EXPERIENCE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SALES CONSULTANT BILL FOX ASSISTED ME IN CONSIDERING A PRE-OWNED CAR AT SATURN OF BEECHMONT.

CATEGORY car sales