A Accurate Service Plumbing, Heating & Air, Electric Co Inc.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2002

11260 Cornell Park Dr

Cincinnati, OH 45242

A Accurate Service Plumbing, Heating & Air, Electric Co Inc. Additional phone - (515) 541-0855....

4.2

4.4

plumbers (16)well & water pump repair (1)water heaters (2)sewer cleaning (1)air duct cleaning (1)electrician (1)

01/12/2021

He called me on Thurs. 1/7, we scheduled appt. on Fri. 1/8 between 3-5pm. Never showed, never called. Have not heard anything.

Description of Work
Needed wax ring replaced in toilet

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

Our deepest and most sincere apologies [Member Name Removed]. Your time is valuable. We will strive more to be on time.

12/23/2020

Excellent service. Explained what he needed to do and how much it would cost before starting.

Description of Work
Upstairs toilet leaking around main seal, dripping into downstairs toilet.

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

10/25/2020

Very well. Jerry Clark was efficient, on time, and very professional. He completed the job accurately and offered to return if necessary if a problem arose.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet.

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

10/21/2020

Went really well though more was done than expected and therefore cost a lot more than anticipated. I rated price a B because we decided to have everything recommended doe and did not get any other estimates so had nothing to compare to.

Description of Work
More than we thought - new plumbing for hot water heater and new hot water heater, new shower/tub faucet and repair of leaking pipe.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

05/11/2020

Quick to respond. A+ customer service. Very detailed and informative. I would recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Water line replace

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

06/04/2019

Jerry called as I was about to call someone. He said he could be there by noon. I was about to call another company when he called back again saying he could be there in 30 minutes. Which was impressive. From the time I got on Angie's list until Jerry came was less than 2 hours. Jerry recognized the problem right away and fixed it in a short time. Since he was here I had him replace the main valve...

Description of Work
Leak in main toilet. Leaking on the floor and down through to the basement

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

03/24/2015

He was stellar. He is very intelligent, personable and a pleasure to speak with. I would ask for him again in a heartbeat. He cleaned up after himself, wore "booties", gave me some terrific feedback as to the quality of my toilets and gained a huge amount of trust from me. Thank you, Jerry.

Description of Work
Checked the fill level in the guest bath toilet, suggested using sewer/septic tank friendly toilet tissue, did the toilet tissue test where the toilet flushed perfectly three-four times, et. al. He then fixed a leak coming from the center bolt on the 2nd bedroom ensuite toilet. So far, so good. Jerry said to watch it for approximately one week which I will do.

Work Completed On 03/24/2015

12/31/2014

When he unclogged the pipe it worked for about 2 weeks. Then we had the same problem again. This was a problem with our main line, which caused septic contents to back up into our basement. When it happened again I contacted him and made an appointment. He never showed up for the appointment (which was made the same day I called). I called his office after he failed to show up and they told me the...

Description of Work
I had a clogged pipe going to the main line and he used a manual snake to unclog it. The problem then reoccured after approximately two weeks.

Work Completed On 11/25/2014

10/03/2014

Honestly, I would neither recommend his services nor would I hire him again. Gerald definitely knew what he was doing, but he left a mess in the yard and wasn't particularly friendly during our interactions. Additionally, he had the highest price of the companies that I contacted.

Description of Work
I hired him to install a new sewer line and to connect it to my home.

Work Completed On 07/15/2014

03/20/2013

Gerry seems to be very knowledgable in the work that he does. He does good work. I've always been pleased with the work that he has done for me. He is always customer oriented. He is very responsive, within business day usually. I trust his work and would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Plumbing work on leaking toilet

Work Completed On 01/14/2013

Residential and commercial plumbing, drain cleaning, gas lines, hvac, refrigeration, heating and air conditioning, gas boiler, air duct, electrical, circuit wiring & ceiling fans.