Precision 1

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2005

Contact our dependable roofing company at (614) 721-0781 in Canal Winchester, OH, for more information about our extensive home remodeling services....

Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.

During this period of uncertainty, we want to assure you that we are working harder than ever to provide you with the services and products you need for your home and/or business. At Fresh Touch Custom Painting, the health and safety of our team members and homeowners is our top priority. This takes shape in the form of these commitments which we continue to make to you: We Take Safety Seriously. Trust and reliability are more important than ever. Steps we are taking: - Seek alternatives to in-person meetings, use the Angie’s List Pro App, phone, email, or direct message to connect with our clients. - We ask our clients if they have a preferred way of communicating to share details about their projects. For example, video calls using Facebook, Facetime, WhatsApp, or Google Hangouts will be an excellent way to share visual information. - Photos go a long way. We use the Angie’s List App and emails to request photos from our customers to better understand their project needs. - Before entering a home, we ask if anyone is sick or has been exposed to the virus. We Are Dedicated to Quality Service. Fresh Touch Custom Painting lets our clients know the specific steps we are taking to reduce the spread of COVID-19, including: - Using quick-acting hydrogen peroxide-based disinfectants instead of standard alcohol-based disinfectants, based on CDC guidelines. - Wearing gloves, shoe covers, or removing shoes when in other people’s homes. - Instructing our worker's to stay at home if feeling sick or showing signs of the COVID-19 - Disinfecting high-touch areas before and after servicing someone’s home, including light switches, doorknobs, and more. Disinfectant instructions are on the CDC website. We look forward to this all being over with and we look forward to brighter days ahead! Thank You, Mark Tabor-Owner Fresh Touch Custom Painting & Drywall Inc.

Offers by Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc. on Angi
360 Painting Columbus

This is the best time of year to freshen up the interior of your home. Welcome to 360º Painting® Columbus! Have you been thinking about updating the paint colors in your home? Would you rather skip the inconvenience and mess of doing it yourself? Call on our house painters in Columbus for all your painting needs!

PNR Excavation & Services

I've been operating for 18 years Services Land and brush removal Ponds Landscape Driveway installation Fence Pools Land repair Concrete septic systems

05/07/2020

The work was done in a very professional manner. Quality and craftsmanship is very good and all the guys working were very friendly! I would definitely recommend Precision One.

Description of Work
We had our siding, soffit, gutters, downspouts and trim replaced. They also installed a new patio door.

Category gutter repair,siding,deck cleaning

09/04/2014

Craig Burris came promptly and gave us an estimate for both properties. He kept in contact with us throughout the process and regularly checked up on the work being done. They had to work around the weather, but the work was completed as promptly as possible. The houses look great! We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Power washed and painted the outside of our home plus a rental property.

07/10/2013

It went all right. They did a good job. They cleaned up after themselves. I don't have any problems with them. They were very professional. They showed up the day earlier than they said they would.

Description of Work
I used Precision 1 for roofing services.

04/29/2013

He was at our home for about 6 days to complete the work, because he found a buried gas line inside the concrete, that had to be repaired before he could move forward with the project. He showed up when they said they would. He was able to finally fix the repairs to my fireplace. I could not be more happy with them and his work. I felt very safe with him.

Description of Work
They were able to chisel down and repair a portion of concrete near the fireplace hearth

Category roofing,siding

08/16/2012

We requested and received an acceptable estimate from Craig at Precision 1. Work schedule was created and started within an acceptable time period. At the end of each day, we reviewed what had been done and informed of what work was to be done the following day. 3 crews were involved, painting, carpenter and gutters. Craig created the work schedule, all crews were punctual, polite, informative and completed all tasks in a professional manner. All of our questions were answered satisfactorily. All work and clean up was completed satisfactorily. We would definitely use Precision 1 again and have already referred the company to other potential clients.

Description of Work
Removal/replacement of 90 feet of trim boardPainted whole house trim board and all doors, including garage doorPower washed and painted (2 coats) of stuccoRemoved old gutters/downspouts and installed new gutters, downspouts and pvc drainage system insertsCompleted all required caulking

Category gutter repair,siding,pressure washing,house painters

06/26/2012

I met with their salesman and discussed the entire project. We had a follow up visit with his boss to make sure they could perform all that I was asking to be done. I had two skylights installed and vents re-ran. Everything went pretty smooth from start to finish, considering this was a huge project and it took them 15 hours to complete.

Description of Work
The crew was very professional. They re-decked my entire roof and finished in one day. They stayed late cleaning up.

06/09/2011

After the inspection, we were handed a contract to sign so the company could work directly with our insurance company to have the roof replaced. We did not sign it. We contacted other companies for estimates. The company was friendly and on time for the appointment. They contacted us numerous times - in phone and in person - after the estimate. The company was reluctant to provide us with an estimate. I was told that they don't usually take the time to write estimates. That was a major red flag. Our insurance company came out to inspect the damage. They decided to pay for minor repairs, not an entire roof.

Description of Work
This company came to our home for a free roofing estimate for storm-related damage.

10/15/2010

It was quite wonderful. They were very good on time, called when they were coming and had good communication. They were reliable.

Description of Work
Precision 1 roofing put on a roof and cleaned our gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

11/18/2009

We contacted several roofers about potential damage to our roof. I had three other companies inspect it in the previous year. After another windy night, I was certain that I could see damage from the ground. Not being a professional, I could not disagree with what other companies said, but I was sure there were problems. I met Craig Burris while his company was re-roofing my neighbor's house. Craig was polite and easy to speak with, but that would not be enough to set aside my concerns about my roof. Craig came at the time we agreed to, and thoroughly inspected our roof, marking problem areas with chalk and taking detailed notes and photos. When the insurance adjuster came, he and Craig spent 5 minutes on the roof reviewing Craig's notes. There was no debating about items on the estimate. Craig's documentation and legwork were straight-forward and honest, and the adjuster's job was easy. Mr. Burris sold the job for both of us by front-loading the inspection process and finding my real problems. Otherwise, I might not have a new roof. We have meaningful confidence that Precision 1 will add value for their future customers, and we recommend them for your roofing and siding needs.

Description of Work
- roof tear-off - install new roof / drip edge / ice & water shield - repair chimney cap

Category roofing,house painters

10/29/2007

We hired Precision 1 because they gave us the most reasonable estimate for painting our home. We were pleased with the job overall, however, they did not do a great job on cleanup A paint can was left on our back deck; a tee-shirt was left in the front garden, and they also left some cardboard on a second-story area that we cannot reach without a tall ladder to remove.

Description of Work
They power washed and painted all of the trim on our home.

Category pressure washing,house painters