Marksman Auto Body

With Angi since May 2010

Marksman Auto Body was established in 1985. At Marksman we can handle all of your auto repair needs. We work with all Insurance Companies. Marksman Auto Body is a state of the art facility that has up to date equipment to repair your car, including Paint booths, Frame straightening equipment and the newest welding equipment available. Our hour of operation are Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm and Saturday's from 9:00am to 12:00pm....

DANNY'S CUSTOM TOUCH

DANNY'S CUSTOM TOUCH

Owner is normally at the business every day, overseeing every job with, a full crew.

05/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marksman did auto body work for us and did a very nice job and our vehicle was back in only a week opposed to several weeks. Highly recommend them!

04/14/2016

He told me just for $400.00 they would make it look brand new, and I was so impressed they cleaned my car, swept it, They were very quick, professional and polite, damage was done to the front of the car, and they had to weld the damage back together and made it looked brand new. They leave your car cleaner, then how you leave it with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three previous estimates and they were all over 1000. I had a body kit, Honda was one of the places I went and they all told me they couldn't do it.

02/12/2014

We think highly of them. Work on each car cost about $500. They did a nice job and I could not tell anything had happened to the cars. They were always on time and the people I dealt with were always very friendly. Their prices are a little higher than other auto body shops in the area, but I always thought they did a better job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Marksman Auto Body for auto body work on two of our vehicles.

12/29/2013

Quality was excellent paint job was great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired front of Yukon Denali after I hit a deer.

02/21/2012

I didn't pay for it because somebody else hit my car. It's a really nice professional operation and they do really good work. I haven't had many opportunities and no reason in my life to go to a body shop, but just one or two times in the past. Marksman Auto Body is really good and they are the body shop I would use in the future even though I didn't have to pay for it this past time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Marksman Auto Body for auto body work and the last time I went there was in August.

Auto Body Work