Solia Spa

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2011

6909 Royalton Rd 104

Brecksville, OH 44141

Cost is determined by the job. http://arcb.net/referrals_database/business_state_list.php, http://www.ncbtmb.org/consumers_find_practitioner.php....

01/14/2014

Sharon B.

Category massage therapy

09/05/2012

Jennifer H.

Excellent!! Have found my day spa!!

Description of Work
Went to Lisa for a bikini wax and let me tell you, Lisa knows her stuff when it comes to waxing or skin. She is a wonderful people person and when you get a bikini wax it does not hurt. She uses celephane instead of cloth, you can barely feel anything. I will always go to her for my bikini waxes or any skin issues. They also do massage and shellac if interested. Everyone on her staff is so kind and make you feel right at home. Give them a try, you will love them.

Category day spa

10/09/2011

JASON H.

I left the spa feeling relaxed and energized from my massage...I was completely satisfied. The results of the bikini wax was way better than I expected. I will go back for both services in the future. I am actually scheduled for a facial on Oct 20. My sister and I are going together. I share all my great beauty finds with her.

Description of Work
My last appointment with Solia Spa was for a massage and bikini wax. This was not the first time I have been to this spa. The spa environment and staff are so friendly and professional. When I walk in the door, my stress level comes down a few notches just being in a calming and soothing atmosphere. The have a lovely "relaxation room" to hang out in before or after appts. My Massage was with Barb and it was ammmaaazzzing. She is very intuitive and knew just how to get the knots out. My bikini wax was with Lisa (the owner). I was very nervous as this was my first bikini wax. Lisa made me feel very reassured and she was so professional and quick.

Category massage therapy,day spa

Skin & Body Care - Day Spa Services
    Massage Therapy
    Manicures/Nails
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Massages and led therapy, body scrubs and wraps, skincare, makeup, facial, nail care, ocean, body and collagen eye treatment & ear candling.