Eastpoint Dental

Dentistry - TMJ
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics

It is our mission to serve patients with the three pillars of dental care: Prevent, Restore, and Replace. We understand that each patient has unique dental needs and aim to meet you where you are in your dental health journey. We use hygiene services to maintain healthy smiles and our more in-depth services to give your smile new life....

Periodontology, Inc.

Drs. Stehle and Tanner are specialists in periodontics and implantology. We specialize in conservative and surgical treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, as well as dental implants that can replace single or multiple missing teeth. As periodontists our focus is the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal (gum) disease and in the placement and maintenance of dental implants. Periodontists are experts in the treatment of all forms of periodontal disease, including gingivitis, periodontitis, and gingival recession.

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month.

10/25/2017

Great and they will see me soon for my checkup.

Description of Work
I have had cleanings, implants, crowns and many other dental procedures. Appreciate that they consider the cost of the procedures so we can space them out over time. Dr. George and his staff are pleasant and very prof essional. You are treated in a friendly and considerate manner every time.

Category dentists

Thank you for your review!

10/24/2017

No pain, no strain. Full pricing upfront... no surprises. Dr. George, techs, receptionists, all very people oriented.

Description of Work
Implant cap; filling; cleaning; retainer.

Category endodontics,dentists,cosmetic dentist,dentures

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We are glad you enjoy our work!

10/24/2017

Dr. George is the best Dentist I have ever had.

Description of Work
General Dentistry

Category dentists

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

11/29/2015

We took her into the office and the entire staff worked through all of her fears. They gave her the confidence back that she needed and actually were able to give her the novocaine shots without her even feeling it. They took a very painful and scary experience for my wife, daughter and myself and turned it into a pain free experience that took the fear of the dentist away and made it a fun visit....

Description of Work
My daughter who is 5 years old out of nowhere told my wife and I that her tooth hurt. After looking in her mouth we saw a slight dark spot on her back molar. We then saw that another molar was cutting through. Assuming that the pain was from the tooth cutting in and not the dark spot we decided we would just wait for her next scheduled appointment to take her in since it was not that far away. Two days later again out of nowhere she started screaming in pain. We called for an emergency appointment and they scheduled her in very quickly. In the meantime one of her little friends told her about getting a shot in the mouth and how terrible it was. Our brave little girl that had never been afraid of the dentist was now terrified.

02/21/2014

Both front desk staff and the hygentist were very friendly. The dentist was also very warm and friendly. Both my husband and I have had pleasant experiences here.

Description of Work
I visited Eastpointe Dental for a general exam.

Category dentists

general & cosmetic dentistry - preventative care, periodontal disease, full mouth rehabilitation, whitening, tooth bonding & veneers, crown & bridge procedures, dental implants, restoration, root canal therapy & oral surgery.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available