Panda Roof

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2015

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

13225 State Route 39

Big Prairie, OH 44611

Repairs- replacements - getting that roof taken care of before it’s to late

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Serving our area with roof replacements and repairs. Asphalt and metal roofing systems. 100% percent satisfaction guarantee on our work. We are accepting cash or checks also credit cards, also offering financing at 5.99% Apr. and/or payments with no interest for 25 months....

roofing (10)chimney cap repair (1)gutter repair (1)

12/07/2020

They were great. I don't really have to deal with the Manager of that group. They were here in the morning and gone probably 4 hours. It was fast and it was a complete tear off.

Description of Work
They replaced our whole roof and also sealed the chimney and put a new cap on it.

Category roofing,chimney caps

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Thanks for the business. We really appreciate it.

06/09/2020

Quality of work and customer service exceeded all expectations, extremely pleased with all visits and work performed. Henry the owner came out to give the initial quote and was awesome to work with. Work performed was done efficiently, housekeeping and clean up superb. Would definitely recommend to everyone and will use them for all roofing needs.

Description of Work
Complete Roof Replacement - Metal Roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

Thanks for the business. It was a pleasure working with you.

09/11/2017

perfect. Henry was very professional. He was willing to answer all my questions. He did what he said he would, when he said he would do it. Everything was cleaned up. I would hire Henry again. The price was good.

Description of Work
a new metal roof

Work Completed On 09/08/2017

06/23/2017

We have used them on several occasions and Henry is very responsive and he and his team do excellent work. Totally trustworthy and they stand by their work. WE will use them again.

Description of Work
Roofing.

Work Completed On 06/23/2017

05/18/2017

They came out, looked it over and gave me an estimate right then. They matched the roofing to the existing garage roof and it looks great. They said they'd be out to do the roof within two weeks and they showed up after one. They started work the same day the metal roofing was delivered so I didn't have to worry about it sitting on the lawn and killing the grass. A crew arrived around 1pm and they...

Description of Work
Needed a new roof on an old barn. The barn had layers of old rolled roofing and tar that had broken down and started to leak.

Work Completed On 05/12/2017

03/09/2017

Henry was very responsive and their price was very competitive with other quotes I received. I am extremely happy that I went with Panda roof. They put my new roof on in a day and left no trace. I would hire them again and I have recommended them to friends and family.

Description of Work
I had Panda put a metal roof on over my existing shingled roof.

Work Completed On 02/23/2017

11/21/2016

This company is so amazing. Easy to do business. They did such a good job. I had a new roof put on my house in one day.

Description of Work
We had a new metal roof put on our home.

Work Completed On 11/21/2016

08/16/2016

The job was completed ahead of schedule and the crew was very friendly and thorough. No debris was left behind and I was asked if I was pleased with the work, most do not ask. Upon assessing the Job Henry noticed that the chimney was cracked and needed to go. His crew ensured the chimney was taken down to the roof line and a new stainless steel pipe was used to replace the existing chimney. Excell...

Description of Work
New Metal Roof

Work Completed On 07/26/2016

10/06/2015

Description of Work
If I could give them an A++++. I would. The whole experience was painless. The roof was installed in less than two days. The crew was there at 7: 00 A.M. AND left at 5: 00 P.M. I would not hesitate to recommend Panda Roof.

06/15/2015

This roofing company did a great job, They cleaned up when they were done. I was very pleased with everything. The workers were kind and respected my home and property.

Description of Work
Replaced my shingled roof with a metal roof-replaced gutters removed chimneys.

Work Completed On 06/07/2015

Repairs Replacements Roof inspections Insurance claims Residential and commercial

Repairs on most all roofs Metal roof replacements Shingle roof replacements Low slope and rubber roofing Many different colors and types in each category.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, PayPal