Auto Glass Fitters

With Angi since June 2012

300 N Rocky River Dr

Berea, OH 44017

We perform on site replacement of all automotive windows, including semi trucks, minus sun roofs. We accept cash or credit cards, and can set up a net30 account for your business with a quick credit application....

02/21/2017

Joe M.

The installer was prompt and did the job quickly. The windshield looks good. However, multiple clips that hold the roof trim were broken (read: useless) or lost. I didn't notice it until I got home, when I saw that the molding was not touching the glass on the driver's side. I'm pretty sure I would have to pay for the parts to get it fixed properly anyway, so I'm just going to do it myself. Obviously they weren't concerned with a quality repair, just to make it "good enough", not "right".

Description of Work
I had my windshield replaced.

Category auto glass

06/05/2014

Elizabeth M.

Category auto glass

Auto Glass
    $20

We do not work on sun roofs.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Auto Glass Fitters

How is Auto Glass Fitters overall rated?

Auto Glass Fitters is currently rated 4 overall out of 5.

What days are Auto Glass Fitters open?

Auto Glass Fitters is open:

What payment options does Auto Glass Fitters provide

Auto Glass Fitters accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Auto Glass Fitters offer free estimates?

Yes, Auto Glass Fitters offers free project estimates.

Does Auto Glass Fitters offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Auto Glass Fitters does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Auto Glass Fitters offer a senior discount?

No, Auto Glass Fitters does not offer a senior discount.

Does Auto Glass Fitters offer emergency services?

Yes, Auto Glass Fitters offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Auto Glass Fitters?

Yes, Auto Glass Fitters offers warranties.

What services does Auto Glass Fitters offer?

Auto Glass Fitters offers the following services: Our employees have a minimum of 10 years experience in the auto glass industry. We offer a lifetime warranty(*as stated on our website) on our services and parts, which include glass replacement and windshield repair. We will also perform door glass repairs, which can include replacing the regulator.

Are there any services Auto Glass Fitters does not offer?

We do not work on sun roofs.