1-800-FLOODED

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2005

3.6

We are here to help you in your time of need. Whether it be Fire, Water or Storm damage. Or even if you need a quote on a repair, painting or drywall job let us know! We are also certified for Covid cleaning as well now.

Please give us a call today for a no hassle estimate and consultation 440-748-4660. Rick Nesselhauf, owner of Dutch's Mold Inspections and Dutch's Home Inspections has been in the Cleveland area building industry since the late 60's and has been performing Home and Property Inspections since the late 70's. Rick has passed the National Home Inspectors Test, takes over 30 hours on continuing education classes each year to keep up to date with any new technology and protocols pertaining to the Mold and Indoor Air Industry. Rick has 8 Certifications in Indoor Air, Mold, Allergens and Remediation that has earned him the certification as a Master Indoor Environmental Specialist. Rick is a HUD approved Contractor for Mold Remediation and Mold Inspections. We also have an excellent track record in working with Hoarders and their families and cleaning and sanitizing distressed homes. I do not sell any products or "Snake Oil" remedies. Although we are very capable, I do not perform restoration work except on a very limited and small basis. I would be happy to provide you with other Angie's List contractors that I have worked with in the past that would meet your needs for the remodeling work.

Since 1997, we have been specializing in restoration services, damage caused by water, fire, smoke, flooding, storm/wind damage, vehicle impact damage, all disaster repairs and clean-ups, mold remediation, sanitizing and disinfection, insurance claim specialists, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free inspection today!

01/31/2015

They would not give me the price they said it will be covered by my insurance. So I let them go ahead and do the job, then they charged me $2000 to clean up my basement.

Description of Work
Sewer back up-clean the basement.

07/15/2013

Joe Dohar, 440-243-4444 (owner of the local 1-800-FLOODED, in Berea,OH) performs mold inspections. I was about to settle on a home and needed a mold inspection in the next 2 days. I called him and he said he would do it in that time frame. I gave him the current home owners contact info and notified the current owner he would be there be there within the next 2 days. He took my credit card number ...

Description of Work
Service provider was supposed to perform a mold inspection but never did.

Category mold removal

01/10/2009

By the end of the day they had all the damaged carpet torn out from the basement to the second floor. It was rollled up nice and neat and placed on the curb. They also without me even asking boarded up a window that the prevoius tenant broke moving. With all their high tech equipment the entire house was dried out in less than 24 hours. Our insurance adjuster was very impressed with them and said ...

Description of Work
My rental property flooded and we did not know about it until 4 days after having a tenant move out. By that time due to a burst pipe upstairs the water ran and damaged our home for 4 days. I called Joe with 1 800 Flooded. He had a crew at the property in one hour! They brought in a generator to run the numerous fans, blowers and de humidifiers. They were very prompt, neat, clean and professional. I was very stressed and the owner Joe told me do not worry I will handle everything and he did. He even put me in touch with good contractors that were able to get right out and start repairs.

03/04/2006

Good experience - Anthony seemed knowledgeable, took plenty of time to assess the situation, provided advice on what to do and in what order, gave advice on insurance claim.

Description of Work
Estimate of where water was coming from in kitchen wall and floor, how much water was present, what to do about it.

06/14/2005

THEY HAD ORIGINALLY SAID THAT THEY COULD HAVE THE BASEMENT DRIED OUT IN 3 DAYS, BUT IT TOOK 9. THEY DID NOT CHARGE ME ANY EXTRA AS THEY STAYED UNTIL THEY MADE SURE EVERYTHING WAS COMPLETELY DRIED OUT. I HAD RECEIVED OTHER ESTIMATES THAT WERE MUCH, MUCH HIGHER THAN WHAT THEY CHARGED ME.

Description of Work
DRIED OUT BASEMENT THAT HAD BEEN FLOODED, CLEANED CARPET AND SANITIZED IT, USED AN ELECTRONIC GADGET TO MEASURE THE AMOUNT OF MOISTURE THAT WAS IN THE WALLS THAT YOU COULD NOT SEE.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

WATER DAMAGE REMEDIATION SERVICES: WE CLEAN UP ALL WATER BACK-UPS, PIPE BURSTS, SEWAGE BACKUPS, ETC., AND RESTORE THE STRUCTURE TO A DRY, PRE-LOSS CONDITION. CARPET CLEANING SERVICE.

REBUILDS, PLUMBING, WATERPROOFING, MOLD REMOVAL, FIRE DAMAGE.