Motorcars Acura

Auto Transmission
Auto Body Work
Auto Accessories
Auto Tires

See website for additional hours. Cost is determined by the job. 30 employees. Additional faxes - (440) 439-7843, (440) 439-0406, (440) 439-0423. Additional phones - (440) 439-0410, (866) 979-9566, (800) 422-2872, (888) 284-1214. Additional DBA - Far More Properties Inc. Additional e-mail - Contactservice@motorcarsacura.com...

Stoney Creek Automotive

We are a family business who believes in old-fashioned customer service using state-of-the-art equipment and facilities led by an ASE Master Technician. All work is fully insured and includes the Federated Nationwide Warranty at no extra cost. This is a 12-month/12,000 mile parts and labor warranty.

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

DANNY'S CUSTOM TOUCH

Owner is normally at the business every day, overseeing every job with, a full crew.

04/24/2017

I have used them many times. It took about an hour to an hour and a half. They do tell you the work that was performed on the vehicle. I would tell people that they are prompt, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
For auto service I used Motorcars Acura. They performed an oil change and typical review of the car to verify that everything is working fine. They also do inspections on the vehicles.

02/15/2017

I will use them again. Make the best deal you can, work with them. You might consider acting like you are going to walk out. Stay with on the deal you want.

Description of Work
I bought my new car from them.

Category car sales

02/15/2017

I give them all A's and recommend them to others. They are personal and professional.

Description of Work
My wife took her car in for a routine check.

10/16/2014

I brought in my car for an estimate, fully prepared for them to do the work if the estimate was reasonable. I didn't have the work performed there because of extreme unprofessionalism. My primary encounters were with the service and parts personnel. Not only did the service manager talk down to me in person because I'm a "girl" and surely couldn't understand any big ol' mechanical words, but the p...

Description of Work
Cost estimate to replace fuel tank in Volvo S60 (the Volvo and Acura dealerships and service are joined).

09/12/2013

Motorcars Acura was able to set an appointment within 3 days from calling and provided a loaner car. We were satisfied with the work and, although not inexpensive, the pricing was less than similar dealers for the same servcies. They also allowed us to use a coupon to further reduce the price. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Took our Acura MDX in for the "A123"services" - Around 25,000 miles.

05/24/2013

They are a little pricy but generally, things are done correctly, I don't have to go back. Overall, I think they are an excellent company.

Description of Work
I have been using Motorcars Acura for years for auto services.

09/24/2012

The car is under warranty now but after that I may go someplace else a little less expensive. I am knowledgeable about cars so I feel comfortable with them and when I go in they know me. I would rate them overall an A.

Description of Work
I get my car fixed at the dealer which is Motorcars Acura. I was last in for general maintenance early in the summer.

Category auto repair,car sales

02/27/2012

I have been going to them for about ten years. They are always available. They are prompt. They aren't the cheapest but well worth it.

Description of Work
They replaced the battery in my wife's car.

12/28/2011

Motorcars Acura I have been going to Motorcars Acura, for eight years, the guys are pretty friendly and treat you right. Once in a while if it is a minor thing wrong they just fix it at no charge, or they add it on to what they were going to originally bill you for anyway. They always give you the straight scoop on everything. They are a little pricey and if it is going to take longer to do a repa...

Description of Work
Motorcars Acura I took my Volvo to Motorcars Acura, a week ago.

Category auto repair,car sales

04/12/2011

There is one owner. I have been going there for about ten years. I keep going back because they do the work right the first time. The work went very well overall. Their price is average to medium-high.

Description of Work
They did some auto service covered by warranty.

Category auto repair

New & pre-owned auto sales, maintenance and repair, order parts, accessories, wheel alignment & auto spa treatment.