Kia Of Bedford

With Angi since October 2009

3.6

Auto Sales
Auto Service

Welcome to Kia of Bedford! KIA of Bedford is Ohio's fastest growing KIA dealer. Located on the world famous Auto Mile in Bedford we are easy to find, and we make it easy to find and buy that new KIA that you want and deserve. Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. Additional phone numbers - (330) 701-5266 & (877) 288-2315. Additional fax - (440) 735-4905. Additional DBA - Setjo LLC....

We are a family business who believes in old-fashioned customer service using state-of-the-art equipment and facilities led by an ASE Master Technician. All work is fully insured and includes the Federated Nationwide Warranty at no extra cost. This is a 12-month/12,000 mile parts and labor warranty.

Serving the Northeast Ohio Market at the same location since 1977. A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau. 2012 Angie's List Super Service Award....2013 Angie's Super Service Award

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

04/25/2017

We were on the verge of not having warranty. That visit it wasn't under warranty. They didn't do any work for us. That is why we won't going back. Just to get in the door is $110, just for diagnostic. The repair that would have been covered by our warranty, was astronomical. Nothing needs to be that expensive. We just paid for the diagnostic fee, and left. We did not want to pay for the repair. I ...

01/18/2017

I would use Kia again but not Kia Of Bedford. It started with the main staff and went all the way to the manger. They weren't very organized.

Description of Work
I bought a new car from Kia Of Bedford.

Category car sales

01/18/2017

The work was covered under warranty. I graded them a C in punctuality because the work took four hours for the oil change.

Description of Work
I took my car in for a oil change.

07/08/2016

09/01/2015

Description of Work
I lease a Kia from them.

Category auto repair,car sales