CZ Landscaping

With Angi since March 2012

JRs Affordable Landscaping

Led by our owner, who has more than 25 years of experience, our team strives to provide reliable and affordable landscaping, cleanout, snow removal, and lawn care services. From lawn mowing and installation to yard cleanup and other odd jobs, you can trust our team to do the work for you. Look around our website to see the different services we offer in and around Cleveland, Ohio!

Perfection Landscapes

Perfection Landscapes provides top quality at fair prices. We offer the expertise of a large landscaping company while also retaining the excellent customer service of a small business. We take customer service seriously. Perfection Landscapes strives to be one of the most respected customer service based businesses in Northeast Ohio.

Extreme Concrete LLC

Specializing in everything concrete from driveways to decorative stamped patios! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/27/2017

It didn't go. The owner Carl Zoloty came over and gave me an estimate to which I agreed on, I wanted the work done that week and he said it would be no problem and he would come either Tuesday or Wednesday. Tuesday came and went and they didn't show, When Wednesday came I tried to contact him to see what time they would be there. I left voice mails and also texted him and received to response. He ...

Description of Work
I hired CZ landscaping to deliver dirt and reseed my lawn.

10/05/2013

They are excellent. I have recommended them to others.

Description of Work
I have been using them for almost three years. They do all my lawn needs.

06/18/2012

It's a big job. He is very professional.

Description of Work
I am using CZ Landscaping to completely redo my whole backyard.