Lenny's Collision Center

BARBERTON, OH 44203

Lenny's Collision Center...

02/08/2017

sheila H.

They did a great job, looked like a new car. Even the inside which was a mess since we had been moving, I was going to get it detailed later but now I don't have to . They went over and beyond what I expected.

Description of Work
Door panel replaced and a long scratch repaired, a dent in another door

05/02/2016

Martha K.

Description of Work
I had my car detailed last spring. I met the detail man prior to the work. He seemed eager to do a good job and described what he would do. My car looked beautiful when he was done with it. Lenny's will get my return business every year.

10/21/2015

Michael S.

Description of Work
They fixed a bad car door ding/scrape. They repaired it fast and did a beautiful job on the paint.

01/15/2014

Martha K.

They went above and beyond and they were able to do a great job with the work and the ding was touched up great. I was amazed with how responsive they were and for the value of the service.

Description of Work
I went in there as I wanted to buy a gift certificate for my daughter. I asked if they had a deal if I bought two of them and they did gave a discount. I paid for interior detailing and they did go above and beyond as we had a ding on the back bumper of our car. I called them to ask about a quote on the ding and it was too much for that car. They ended up touching up the bumper and cleaning the exterior of the car at no charge. They cleaned the upholstery and the carpet of the car.

Category auto body repair, auto detailing

11/27/2001

LIDIA C.

THEY CAME OUT AND PICKED UP THE RENTAL & RETURNED FOR ME AS WELL. I WAS REFERRED BY MY INSURANCE CO.

Description of Work
BODY WORK.

NATHAN'S MOBILE AUTOMOTIVE DETAILING

Nathan's Automotive Detailing is a Full Service Mobile Detailing Company. We will detail your vehicle at your home, while at work, or even while you are playing a round of golf. You can take pride as your detailer pulls up in one of our beautiful Mobile Units, each fully equipped with water, power, and the best equipment and supplies to make your vehicle "Look New" again. Our goal is simply to provide the best, most convenient service available, from your initial phone call to when we hand you your keys and say, "Enjoy Your New Ride!" 440.476.3518

DANNY'S CUSTOM TOUCH

Owner is normally at the business every day, overseeing every job with, a full crew.

Auto Body Work