Henry, Cynthia Lavery

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2008

ADDITIONAL HOURS: WED & THU 8:00 AM-4:00 PM. VISIT WWW.ABMS.ORG TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED. ...

04/10/2014

01/27/2014

The appointment went fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check up for skin

08/31/2012

Went well.Dr. Henry and staff are pleasant and easy to work with.I have no scarring from lesion removal and removal of precancerous areas. I can ask Dr. Henry to look at anything I think looks kind of funky and not feel stupid doing it. My skin is much improved with the treatments we have done for Rosacia. Usually it is fairly easy to get an appointment around the days that you want and you do not...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have Rosacia and have been going to Dr. Henry for a while. . She has also done mole checks and removed precancerous areas from my skin.I also have mild eczema and very dry skin.

05/11/2010

It has been going very well. I still continue to see her but not as often as my skin issues are better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Henry has been very patient with me and my skin issues. She went over my skin looking for possible problem areas. She removed a pre-cancerous lesion from my nose. She also removed several bothersome skin tags. I have rosacea and she tried different medications until we found what worked for me. She listens to me when I have questions and looks at "spots" that usually turn out to be nothing to put my mind at ease. She and her staff are nice and they are professional.

05/02/2008

Very professional staff and doctor. Everyone made me feel very comfortable during the treatment process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hyperpigmentation treatment.

CATEGORY dermatologist

DERMATOLOGICAL & COSMETIC SERVICES INCLUDING BOTOX, RESTYLANE, COSMODERM, COSMOPLAST, SPIDER VEIN TREATMENTS, INTENSE PULSED LIGHT THERAPY FOR SKIN REJUVENATION OR HAIR REMOVAL, CHEMICAL PEELS, SKIN TAGS & TELANGIECTASIAS.