S.W.A.T. Roofing and Consulting

WV Contractor Licensing Board
05/11/2019

957 Ironwood Rd

Akron, OH 44306

S.W.A.T. Roofing & Consulting is a family owned and operated business since 2013 and specializes in roofing, exterior remodeling and storm restoration. From roofing, to siding, to gutters, to windows, to doors and everything in between, S.W.A.T. provides quality, professional work that improves the value of your home and helps it retain its beauty and durability for years to come. Our team of home improvement and insurance claims professionals has earned certification and accreditation from a number of home construction associations. S.W.A.T. Roofing & Consulting has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We stand behind our labor & workmanship warranties and our factory trained & certified installers. The staff of S.W.A.T. Roofing & Consulting is highly trained in all aspects of the construction and insurance business and strives to keep up to date on the latest developments in the field. Our story started in the Canton/Akron area but has spread 5 states wide in our pursuit to provide quality craftsmanship to every client we serve. Period point blank, we do what we love and love what we do....

roofing (35)chimney repair (5)gutter repair (5)siding companies (2)skylight installation (1)

09/29/2021

Great team work...love my replacement roof...thanks so much S.W.A.T... For if you're in need of work to your home I say go with S.W.A.T roofing... My home was done in one day... Thanks again to your Team... Thanks Michelle Thanks Mr Jonathan

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutters

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

11/18/2020

called to get a quote/estimate on siding and roof replacement due to storm damage. then they tried to tell me if i used them the quote was free but if i ended up not choosing them i had to pay for them to quote the job. WHAT? i'm not going to pay someone to bid for my business.

Description of Work
roof and siding replacement

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

I am sorry, there must be a misunderstanding, as we always have given free estimates?!? Please contact our office at 234-678-8533 and we can get someone there within 24 hours. In the meantime, we will try to find any contact information we may have for you so we can reach out. Do you remember who you spoke with?

08/29/2020

Honest, professional, prompt company that offers great service. During a bad storm on a Friday night I noticed a small leak. Saturday, I reached out to a few companies to get estimates. S.W.A.T Roofing and Consulting was able to fit me in that day. After investigating the roof they informed me that it was a minor fix. They offered to repair it for a small fee. I appreciate they didn't try to take ...

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

08/20/2020

SWAT came out and replaced my roof in 1 day. They did a wonderful job. After the roof was done, the workers cleaned our entire yard, front and back. The roof looks amazing. Our insurance company only wanted to pay $2800 but SWAT worked with my insurance company and got my whole roof covered.( $6600) Wonderful service, and employees were polite and helpful. Wonderful company. The owner came out and...

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Cost $6,597.86

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

07/30/2020

Talked to sales rep and set up a time to meet on site to look at the roof. Waited over an hour and no one called or showed up. No call, no show. Was assured that someone would call and reschedule. No return call.

Description of Work
Roofing repairs

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

I am sorry we have no record of any communication with you or any requests. As I am sure you can understand we are very busy during this time of year, sometimes unable to get to every request. Our direct office line is 234-678-8533 and we have a 24-hr number as well @ 877-SWAT-911 which someone is always monitoring.

06/13/2020

This company is Awesome! They have been very quick and on top of it at every aspect. Chris is a great guy to work with as well, made the experience seamless! Will tell everyone I know to use SWAT for their needs!

Description of Work
Roof, Gutters and Extras

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. Chris is one of our best managers. Glad we could help in assisting you!

06/04/2020

Never even had the professionalism to call for appoint, or tell me they are not interested in the job.

Description of Work
Roof vent installed

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

05/13/2020

SWAT Roofing did an absolutely fabulous job. The crew was very attentive and went beyond the norm to make sure everything was right. Chris and Dennis were there to make sure all of our questions were answered and that we were satisfied with the results. I am recommending SWAT Roofing to anyone who needs roof repair or replace. Thank you for a job well done!! Gary & Beverly K.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to help you. We appreciate your kind words and are glad we could assist!!

05/12/2020

I was very pleased with the workmanship and knowledge this team has. Their crews work very hard and fast. Thank you S.W.A.T.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

We were thrilled to be of service to you and exceed your expectations!

07/23/2019

Swat did a great job on my new roof, Very recommend!

Description of Work
New roof installed

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

S.W.A.T. Roofing & Consulting is a family owned and operated business since 2013 and specializes in exterior remodeling and storm restoration. From roofing, siding, gutters, windows, to doors and everything in between, S.W.A.T. provides quality, professional work that improves the value of your home and helps it retain its beauty and durability for years to come.

Financing, Check, Visa, MasterCard