Holland Remodeling & Building Llc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2011

We have five full time employees while using subcontractors for the licensed trades. We offer progressive billing that is specific to each contract. We have financing that is offered by some off our partners in business....

Zen Windows Cleveland

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

Offers by Zen Windows Cleveland on Angi
Exterior PRO CLE

Elevate property value. Increase comfortability. Create the ultimate outdoor living space. The benefits of our exterior restoration services are endless, and we're more than eager to share our expertise with you. From pressure washing, deck & concrete cleaning/staining/sealing and gutter cleaning, Exterior PRO CLE is the name you can count on to get the job done right. That means working quickly and efficiently so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors again with all of the comforts of home. So, contact us today for a free quote, and see the difference our team can make for you.

Offers by Exterior PRO CLE on Angi
CMN Painting

CMN Painting is a owner operated painting company with 15 years experience in the business. The owner of CMN Painting is on each and every job from start to finish ensuring that you get the paint job that you are promised and expect. We do not hire sub contractors to do our work, we are full time professional painters and always give you a professional paint job. Not only by acting professional but by doing the prep work that it takes to give you a great paint job, while others talk about it we actually do it. Call us any time for your Free professional estimate.

Offers by CMN Painting on Angi

04/08/2016

Description of Work
They power washed, painted, and updated the crown molding on the front of our house. The service went very well and was done very professionally.

Category pressure washing,house painters

02/14/2016

Another GREAT experience with this company (second time I've used their "handyman" services in the past few months)--The handyman person was punctual, pleasant, efficient, and got the job done right the first time. I would definitely hire this company again for its "handyman" services.

Description of Work
Replaced a bathroom faucet (faucet bought in advance by me) and fixed a very leaky toilet in the same room.

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling

The only thing better than 1 great review is 2 great reviews! Exactly what we strive for. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our Handyman services!

01/08/2016

A person from the company called me within 30 min of my late-night request for service! But my job wasn't an emergency, so we set up an appt. for a few days later. The serviceman called me to let me know exactly when he'd be there, and asked if I was able to text him a picture of the piping under the cabinet. That way, he already knew what the site job would entail & what parts to get, and he pick...

Description of Work
I request their "handyman service: Installed new kitchen sink faucet (purchased by me ahead of time) and replaced EVERY SINGLE drain/pipe in the sink cabinet.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you for your kind words & excellent review! We are looking forward to working with you again!

11/02/2015

I have a very old house with original construction dating to 1850, so there have been many add-on projects over the years. Everything went great, most of the work was performed by one very skilled person. The total job took about three weeks to complete and included two changes to the original quote. I would think of something else I would like to be done and the change was added to the order. All...

Description of Work
Interior remodeling which included installation of engineered flooring, moving front entrance way, removal of inside wall to open up the interior of the house just to name a few of the jobs performed.

Category handyman service,remodeling

02/03/2015

Met the contractor from Holland Remodeling and discussed repairs needed. Signed the contract on 12/9/14. The contractor had brick repairs done to back half of garage; then began repair on roof 1/1/15. New roof was put on. A new garage door opener had to be installed; they left with the opener working incorrectly. The garage was left with nails on floor and generally a poor job of clean up done. I ...

Description of Work
A tree fell on back half of garage 11/24/14. Provider made the repairs needed with clean up.

Category handyman service

We knew this job was a challenge when we first looked at it. With the winter weather already upon us, doing cinder block, framing and roofing does not happen without yielding to snow, ice, and wind. At the time that we signed the contract, the customer stated that she understood the challenges that we, the contractors, were facing to restore her garage and that she would have to have some patience...

10/30/2012

We received multiple bids on the project. The bids were similar in offerings, but Kurt from Holland Remodeling took the time to educate us about the process, options and ease our fears about the project. From our first meeting he was professional and personable. When we started, he gave us a game plan, kept us informed and responded to us when we had questions or concerns. Each set of his crew that came in to do the various parts of the project were pleasant, timely and cleaned up after their part of the project. The tear out of the finished basement was interupted by a death in the family out of state for the crew working on it. Not only did the guys doing the mold remediation let us know what was going on, Kurt kept us informed and they still ended up finishing the project ahead of schedule. We met with the flooring company and were presented with many options to fit within our budget and to meet our needs. During the whole process Kurt also kept up with ALL the paperwork and documentation that our loan required, in addition to updating the loan officer of progress on the project. We had out final inspection right on schedule with all of the many, many problems fixed so we could close out the final portion of the loan. We can not say enough GREAT things about Kurt and Holland Remodeling. We are also thankful to our friend who recommended Holland remodeling in the first place. We will continue to use and recommend Holland Remodeling for any project big or small.

Description of Work
We purchased a 'fixer-upper home' that was a bank repo. It had been vacant for over a year and everything was circa 1980. Our home inspection indicated we needed roof leaks repaired, drywall repair from the water damage on 2 floors, the house only had sub floors through out, plumbing fixtures needed replaced and brought up to code, the entire finished basement needed to be removed due to mold and water damage, then as a bonus we found termites in the garage! All of this had to be completed for our FHA203K loan, by an approved contractor.

Category drywall contractor","room remodeling","roofer","home remodeling contractor","basement contractor

04/11/2012

Description of Work
I initially called Holland for an estimate on a leak I discovered coming down from my kitchen ceiling. The estimator came out and looked at the problem and addressed the problem. The cause originated in one of the upstairs bathrooms. I was given an estimate and a few dates to choose from for an appointment. Holland Remodeling crew was punctual, respectful and meticulous about every last detail, including the estimated price and date of completion. I would trust them to enter my home and complete repairs in the future. I would recommend them to work on my mother's home. A+ from our family.

Category drywall contractor","handyman service","insulation contractor","basement waterproofer

03/21/2012

Soon after their visit to me, I got my estimate. I went ahead and scheduled everything with them. I wasn't living there at the time, so I put a lock box on the door with my key in it. Everytime someone was going to my condo to do some work, I got a phone call and a description of the work. Everything was left in neat and tidy order every day, even though I had many different contractors coming and going. I gave them a dead line and they beat it by more than a week. A few things came up while they were working, but Kurt (the owner) promptly took care of telling me what was happening and about how much it would cost me. I call Holland Remodeling and Building for all the handyman things I may need now... including ripping up some carpet and laying some tile in another room I hadn't thought needed it at the time! I plan on using them for as long as they are around! I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a huge remodel or just a small fix. Quick, efficient, and good!

Description of Work
I bought a Condo in August that needed a lot of work (bank owned). I called Holland Remodeling and building for an estimate on multiple things (including painting, bathroom finishing, plumbing, air conditioner, tile work, dry wall, putting in doors, and carpet).

Category contractor","drywall contractor","handyman service","home builder","home remodeling contractor","door installer

08/11/2011

They put my door upside down and put the siding in such a way, that it was falling off my house. I also had to get the drywall done 3 times, because of them. The owner came initially for the quote process, but never came later to check the progress or follow up. He also sent a second graded person to rectify the job, but never came himself. I will never use their services in future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Holland Remodeling & Building LLC to remodel a room in the house, along with some siding work and installed w new sliding glass door, about 6 weeks ago.

Category drywall contractor","room remodeling","siding contractor","door installer

04/08/2016

Category pressure washer","house painter

Residential & Commercial Damage Restoration, Debris Removal, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basement Remodeling, Siding, Windows, Doors, Garages, Pole Buildings, Additions, Custom Decks, Home Theaters, Acoustical Ceilings, Ceramic Tile, Drywall, Painting, Roofing, & Handyman Services.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available