Goodyear Auto Service Center

With Angi since September 2013

Transmission Engine Pros

Transmission Engine Pros

Serving the Northeast Ohio Market at the same location since 1977. A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau. 2012 Angie's List Super Service Award....2013 Angie's Super Service Award

05/24/2017

My husband keeps going back to them. I know they do a good job for us. We usually have a coupon for the oil and lube.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an oil lube job.

CATEGORY auto repair

08/18/2016

I scheduled an appointment ahead of time. I waited in the lobby, and walked across the street Lowes while it was getting worked. They offer coffee and water in the lobby. There is also a television. It took about 40 minutes for them to finish. They are not really pushy with trying to up sell. I have been going there for the past 15 years. I always received great service and prices from here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went there to get my oil change, vehicle inspection, and a tire rotation.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,transmission repair,car sales,car accessories,car inspections

09/12/2013

My 2006 Corolla had developed a slight rattle and I made an appointment with another provider to take a look at it- unfortunately they had a staff member on vacation and couldn't get me in until the next week.  I thought I'd be okay postponing the repair, but then the rattling got much worse very quickly and I needed to take it somewhere that could get it in right away.  Goodyear Gemini on Arlingt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reattached a loose and rattling heat shield underneath my car

CATEGORY auto repair