City Mowing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2012

H & S Property Specialists

H & S Property Specialists - snow removal, ice removal, painting

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

06/03/2015

We bought a house recently and the yard has been neglected for a year while it was on the market. Dave and company has been mowing and trimming for me, getting the yard to a manageable condition. They are doing a great job. Dave is very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Mowing an trimming

Category landscaping,lawn service

Thank you so much for the kind words, and unsolicited review. Reviews like this help keep businesses doing what they should be doing, under promise and over delivering. We sincerely appreciate your business, and congratulations again on the new home purchase. Let us know if we can be of any further service(s) in the future. Our Best. Dave @ City Mowing

06/27/2014

City Mowing has been taking care of my yard since May 2014. They are doing an excellent job, and I plan on continuing with their services for the foreseeable future. Very professional.

Description of Work
Mowing and edging of yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service

We appreciate your review! It's been a pleasure serving you, and look forward to your continued patronage. Our best. -City Mowing

06/03/2014

Before I tell you the details of the job I do want to comment that the young man that has the company left me with a very good impression when I met him. He is very nice and will spend time discussing the job to be done. I do think that he had too many jobs to do and I was low man on the pole. I was not home when he did spring clean up. I was very disappointed with the clean up. He did not clean m...

Description of Work
I hired his company to do spring clean up of the yard, put down new mulch and reseeding in the fall.

Category landscaping

We are sorry that we failed you, and underdelivered in our services to you. We value every customer opportunity to do business equally; no one customer is greater or lesser than the next. Thank you for your review, and we will keep all points in mind when taking on our next opportunity. Our best. -City Mowing

10/13/2013

The job was done quickly and professionally, he even took the time to explain to us that we need to add grub prevention again for the spring. This company is great to work with and when you talk to them, you know that they take pride in their services and what they recommend, is what you need, not what they want to sell you. We have recommended them to our friends and neighbors and will continue t...

Description of Work
We had them back to aerate our lawn and overseed for the fall.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

06/14/2013

We used him first to aerate our lawn and reseed. He was out when promised, quoted the job, came back with a very reasonable price including researching the type of seed that would best work in our yard and completed the job quickly and on time. We were so impressed that we had him estimate doing a spring clean up of our flower beds, trim and prune our trees including a large pine tree that we have...

Description of Work
Aerated and over-seeded our lawn. Edged all flower beds around house and deck; pruned all trees, re-lava rocked all of our flower beds and around our entire home.

Category landscaping

These customer(s) were more than a pleasure to work with, and great, honest people. Their house stands out from all of the other homes in the same neighborhood, with very different landscaping that demands your attention as you pass by their house, yet very subtle. It was more than a pleasure working with them, and hope to continue doing business again in the future.

03/25/2013

Very efficient. He has a schedule of 30 other customers to do, but was able to fit me in perfectly.

Description of Work
Provided aeration & overseeding. Added dolomitic lime as well.

Category landscaping

Mowing, Fertilizing, Mulch, Topsoil, Snow Plowing, Snow Removal, Anti-Icing, De-Icing, and Window Cleaning.

At this time: Decks, Irrigation and Hardscape.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available