David L Lerner, DDS

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Alternative Med. - Acupuncture
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics

To see if this physician is board certified please visit www.abgd.org. Whole Body Dental Care for those who value their health Mercury Free since 1983-Safe removal of Mercury fillings TMJ Implants Full Mouth Reconstructive Dentistry Get Your Bite Right for Whole Body Comfort Relief of Chronic Head Pain...

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

02/23/2016

It was great. This was my first time there. The staff was pleasant. The dentist was very courteous.

Description of Work
I went in for a cleaning and check up.

11/03/2015

I am impressed with how he regularly attends seminars and workshops to stay on top of his profession. He tests to make sure that any products needed for your dentistry are OK in your system; that you won't reject them causing other problems. I had a front tooth implant done and he was meticulous in matching size, color, placement, etc. He has a great modern office and relaxed competent staff. You ...

Description of Work
At 68 years old, I am encountering more need for dental intervention. That has included root canals, crowns and even implants. I have been a patient of Dr. Lerner's since 2001. Besides a great 'beside manner',

06/20/2014

It went fine. He is more holistic. They are expensive.

Description of Work
I went to him for my daughter. I think he does braces.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

07/22/2013

He's extraordinarily thorough. He's a holistic dentist. I have a lot of allergies and the office doesn't use latex. He's just an excellent dentist!!

Description of Work
He discovered a problem that I was having, which was on going for many years. Before Dr. Lerner, no one else was able to figure it out.

02/08/2013

He is one of few holistic dentists. He was able to save every tooth, even teeth that has very large fillings. He did a great job. It is definitely worth the extra money to go there. He even left me his cellphone number in case I had problems during the weekend. He is a really nice person.

Description of Work
Dr. Lerner of Holistic Dental Care for the Whole Family is our dentist. I last went there for cleaning and had all the amalgam fillings removed on the right side of my mouth to try to get rid of mercury.

Category dentists

Dental Implants for tooth replacements you do not have to take out : Both Surgery and Restoration with biocompatible materials Root Canal Treatment : Ozone disinfection and herbal treatments included Extractions : Most are able to be done in office Dental Treatment for Sleep Apnea and Snoring : Home Sleep test available Dental Acupuncturist and Applied Kinesiology : Whole Body Dentistry Bio-Esthetic Dentures : Look natural and feel great Whitening of Teeth : Zoom in office bleaching

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available