Safelite AutoGlass

Founded 1947 • With Angi since May 2010

985 Central Park Ave

Yonkers, NY 10704

Do you have glass damage? For windshield repair and replacement in the Yonkers area, turn to Safelite AutoGlass. Those in central Yonkers or other areas can access convenient auto glass repair and replacement from our in-shop or mobile service. Located at 985 Central Park Ave, Safelite AutoGlass Yonkers repairs chips and cracks fast. Windshield repairs come with a national warranty and are completed in as little as 30 minutes. Insurance approved. Get the reliability of the Safelite Advantage™ today. ...

10/21/2017

Gary O.

They did not go well, it actually went horrible. I really don't know what the fee was because the insurance took care of it.

Description of Work
It was just the passenger side window.

07/06/2017

Melanie B.

Perfectly!

Description of Work
Small rock damage in front windshied, passenger side.

05/18/2016

Steven Z.

Description of Work
They did a good job fixing the driver side window that was broken. Only issue I had was they couldn't get all of the glass out of the door.

04/15/2016

catherine G.

Description of Work
fixed a chip in windshield

02/01/2016

John C.

Description of Work
I went to have my car inspected, and asked my mechanic if my car would pass with the crack that had appeared in the windshield over the winter. He said no, it would need to be replaced in order to pass. I called Safe-Lite to have my windshield replaced at my home. I informed the agent that I would not be home, but my husband would and he does not drive a standard shift car. I explained our driveway (it is a 2 car driveway with walls on both sides) I asked how much clearance was needed on both sides of the car, as I park my passenger side up against the north wall. The agent said as long as there was room for a person to fit between the wall and the car it would be fine. So I parked as directed and as a bigger person made sure I could comfortable fit between the car and the wall. As it turned out I was incorrectly informed, and the technician could not replace the windshield. So the next day I called the agent again, and was told the next appointment was in 2-3 weeks. I explained I would go past my inspection and was there any way to have it done sooner. The Agent put me on hold and called around to the shop in my area and got me an appointment that day. I drove over, and waited a short time before they took the car in. It did not take to long, and the technician explained the after care. All in all I was very satisfied with Safe-Lite. The only glitch was the misinformation about replacing the windshield at my home. I would defiantly recommend Safe-Lite, and have to a friend who need a windshield replaced.

01/12/2016

Daniel S.

01/12/2016

Monica T.

Description of Work
They replaced my windshield.

01/11/2016

Marco O.

Description of Work
They damaged my glove compartment by scratching the face of it up and making matters worse when they tried to repair it on this new vehicle, causing it to no longer close. They did pay for the repair, but it was a huge hassle. At the same time, I think that they meant well. The location that caused the damage initially was the Yonkers, NY location. The location that attempted to repair it was the Danbury location. They should be directed that they are not to attempt to repair an accident that they cause. They should be directed to be respectful and treat other persons vehicles with great care. And if an accident occurs during the replacement of the windshield, have the repair done by a specialist, rather than trying to repair it, in an attempt to save their reputation within the company and save the company a little money. In my case, it cost your company much more that it would have had they paid to have it brought to the dealership.

01/08/2016

Roisin O.

Description of Work
They replaced my windshield.

01/04/2016

A M.

They messed up the first time, but really took the time to listen to the whistling noise and make it right in the end.

Description of Work
They fixed my windshield.

Auto Glass
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Auto Glass Installation and Repair,Vehicle Glass Repair & Replacement,Windshield Chip Repair,Windshield Crack Repair,Windshield Repair,Windshield Wiper Replacement,Same-Day Service,Insurance Paperwork & Processing