County Animal Clinic

4.4

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

07/02/2013

The treatment was effective. The staff is wonderful and the facility is very well run, clean and the staff is also very knowledge. Dr. Maggiolo specifically is wonderful and patient. I never feel rushed. I specifically left a previous veterinary practice because I was dissatisfied with the treatment and lack of true compassion.

Description of Work
We have been going to this facility for about a year and half. Most recently my dog had a hot spot and Dr. Maggiolo tried a couple different treatments.

05/17/2013

The admin staff is really nice, but I find the doctors a bit distant and less communicative than I would like. They suggest treatments but don't provide thorough information or alternate options. The do examinations but don't discuss what they are looking for or finding in the process. The prices they charge are absolutely outrageous, usually 50% than on-line charges. They should provide what the ...

Description of Work
The vets here have been taking care of my dogs for many years, mostly routine stuff. The refer out complex or big operations

07/28/2012

They are open 24 hours. The people are very good and compassionate. They called to keep me updated on the situation. My cat ended up dying and they were really great at handling it. I was pleased. The price wasn't the greatest. They are part of this VCA thing.

Description of Work
I have used County Animal Clinic. I went there for a back-up opinion. I had two cats that had really critical issues.

02/04/2012

I have been going to VCA for a number of years. We have 3 cats and a dog. Recently, our dog developed a tumor on his neck so we took him in for an examination. It was determined that in order to assess the tumor, our Max needed some form of surgery for a biopsy. Prior to being scheduled for surgery it was advised that Max would need a blood work up. On Tuesday, Jan. 31, 2012, I took Max in to have...

Description of Work
My dog, 11 yr old Max, had a Senior Wellness exam in which he had blood work, urinalysis. During the urinalysis, a catheter had to be inserted and I believe Max was hurt in the process because he began to urinate blood.

01/06/2009

I don't use them anymore. The majority of the cost was for services I did not request. I'm very unhappy with them. They are over priced. I believe they are part of a chain of vets across the country. Every time you go you never see the same doctor. It's like an HMO for a dog or cat. I would not recommend them. They do not have personalized service. It's not that they're not friendly, they just cha...

Description of Work
We used them for vet services.

Category veterinarian

Veterinary care, wellness, spay/neuter, diagnostic (MRI/CT scan), internal medicine, oncology, ophthalmology, dermatology, cardiology, neurology, boarding & grooming.