Clarence Eye Care

Founded 1997 • With Angi since December 2011

8560 Main Street

Williamsville, NY 14221

My colleagues and I would like to introduce ourselves to you. We are Dr. David P. Bartels & Dr. Michael S. Murphy. We hope to provide quality eye care to the residents of Clarence, and Western New York, for many years to come, and we look forward to providing you with the highest quality of care. Our philosophy is to provide thorough eye exams on all of our patients ages 4 and up, using the most current and advanced technologies. Come visit our beautiful boutique with great frames priced for every budget. We offer old fashioned service providing repairs free of charge for most problems....

06/06/2014

JAMES N.

He's very friendly, very thorough and very easy to talk to. He's a small business and not part of a big chain and I just like the fact that he's personable.

Description of Work
I went there for an exam and glasses.

05/20/2013

Tim C.

We were a walk-in on a Saturday morning, not too long before they were going to be closing for the day. They took great care of us and spent the time needed, even staying late to make sure everything was fine and our concerns addressed. Great experience.

Description of Work
My son's eye was injured during ahtletic practice. It was still bothering him a week later, and we were concerned.

03/22/2012

Allison P.

They were very very nice and very informative when I first called. The doctor that is there was very nice and very patient with me. I definitely liked them but billing problem was hard. I told them that I wanted my old lenses back and she said, she would make sure that I get it when I come back but when I went to pick up the new lenses, she said that she didn't know where the old ones are. While they were figured that out, I kind of let them off on that. That was the only problem I had but they were nice though. Most likely, I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I had been to Clarence Eye Care see an eye doctor and got my new lenses from them.

Category eyeglass repair

12/31/2011

Michael S M.

Description of Work
I took my 7 year old son in for an exam recently. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Because my son is nearsighted, Dr. Murphy recommended corneal molding. I had never heard of corneal molding until recently when I was referred by my neighbor whose son is doing it and LOVES it! You sleep with a hard contact lens on your eye. In the morning, you take the lens out and see clearly throughout the day WITHOUT glasses or contacts PLUS it may slow down his prescription from getting worse...too cool! Our experience has been tremendous and I would highly recommend their services. Keep up the good work!

Eye Care - Optometry
    Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair
    Eye Care - Pediatric Optometry

eye doctor, eye glass care, eye care, Optometrist, Sunglasses Store, Eye Care Center, Eye Care Center, Optometrist, Sunglasses Store, Contact Lenses Supplier, Optician, eye care, eye exam, Contact Lenses, Opticians, Eye Glasses