MITCHELL AUTOMOTIVE INC

With Angi since July 2010

Auto Body Work
Auto Service

Body Work Painting Auto Finishing...

Serving the Ozone Park of NY since 1946, Sonny's Collision has become a reliable and full service auto body and collision repair center. As an I-Car trained locally owned, family oriented auto body shop, we use latest tools and techniques to ensure your repairs are done right. We provide all types of auto body and body work services for family cars, agencies, fleet management companies, dealerships at affordable prices.

We have 9 highly trained employees ready to provide excellent customer service in all aspects of auto repair, diagnostics and preventative maintenance. AAA Approved Repair Shop

02/04/2019

A's in every category. Honest, ethical -- a perfect job. Price charged was less than the estimate because he volunteered less work was needed. Tony is not just a nice guy, but he runs a great business I'll use him for routine auto maintenance. Don't hesitate! This review is consuistent with all others he has received -- 5 stars.

Description of Work
Replacement of driver's side-view mirror

11/21/2017

Tony was a pleasure to work with from our first contact to 2days later picking up my car, in pristine condition inside and out. I am more than a satisfied customer and will certainly recommend this autobody shop to friends

Description of Work
Autobody work on my Hondas sideswipped damage.

10/25/2017

Great the car looked like brand new again

Description of Work
Body work on my acura

07/13/2017

My nearly new car was rear ended, but the damage was not significant. Filed a claim with the other driver's insurance, who admitted negligence. Provided the insurance contact to Tony who took it from there. Got a virtually brand new car back in a few days, washed, waxed and prepped!

Description of Work
Repair damage to car's rear end - replace bumper.

07/06/2017

I checked Angie’s list, and decided to try Mitchell Automotive. Spoke to the owner Tony who quoted me a price of about 50% off of the first estimate. The best part was I dropped the car off early in the morning and was ready by 4pm. Picked up the car, looks brand new. Tony had it ready for me. They also vacuumed and washed the car! I definitely will recommend Tony. Hopefully I won’t have anymore m...

Description of Work
Last month I got a 14”gash on the side of my car from getting too close to a cement wall. I was recommend to another autobody shop by a friend. I got an estimate, but felt it was too high.

Body Work Painting Auto Finishing