Westhampton Beach Animal Hospital

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2006

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

Veterinarians, animal grooming, animal boarding kennels....

01/12/2017

I love him. I've been with him now for six or seven years. Dr. Heller is his name. He's great. I use them when I go out of town and I use them when he's sick. I took him to Dr. Heller and he gave him an exam and a shot. He was fine. He's been fine ever since. The price was expensive because he had to do some exams. They are great. He loves him. They're very caring.

Description of Work
He's a diabetic and three weeks ago, his sugar went down so he had spasm.

04/29/2016

When the exam was completed, the vet tech took my dog to my car while I took care of the bill. A very handy "extra perk".Li

Description of Work
Gave my dog a complete physical and administered her vaccines. The vet took time to "meet & greet" my dog before the exam began. My dog had a great time.

02/02/2016

My cocker spaniel had seen another vet previously as he was not eating. he also had severe diarrhea and vomiting. He lost weight every day and they could not help him.Vet said he had kidney failure and nothing could be done for him. A neighbor suggested Southampton vets and we arranged an appointment for him. We were advised by the vet that we would have to give him intravenous I've solution treat...

Description of Work
euthanized my pet

04/03/2013

He's great with animals. My dogs love him. He's very caring about the animals. He doesn't order unnecessary tests. He's very accurate with his diagnosis. He's reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Westhampton Beach Animal Hospital treated my dogs. They also do boarding.

05/02/2007

I am very happy with the West Hampton Beach Animal Hospital. I have gone there with my cat for several years. The staff and doctors are exceptionally friendly, courteous and responsive. They are very helpful whenever I have a question. I never have to wait to get service and I think their fees are very fair.

Description of Work
I had my cat in to the West Hampton Beach Animal Hospital for her annual examination which included manual physical exam, a rabies shot and a distemper shot.

Category veterinarian

Veterinarians, animal grooming & boarding kennels.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available