Sunshine, Dr. Edward M.

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp, http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

07/02/2014

He took over for my other dentist who passed away. He's very good and he has a nice personality. He's down to earth. Unlike an assembly line dentist, he works on one person at a time. The people who work with him are very nice as well.

Description of Work
He's my dentist. I had to have bonding done the last time. I've been going to him for a long time.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

09/10/2013

He made me feel comfortable and he explained everything well that he was doing. He's good. He's fine. He has been referred and I think he offers some sort of an Angie's List discount. He got me right in. The billing and administration was easy.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Edward M. Sunshine and he did cleaning and x-rays.

02/12/2013

Changed to dentist closer to home. Dr. Sunshine was thorough, examining everything with care, then cleaning. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Checkup/cleaning

05/08/2012

The overall service by Dr Sunshine was fantastic! He was honest, answered all of my questions and most importantly was an excellent dentist.

Description of Work
Dental cleaning, x ray, dental consultation.

Category dentists,oral surgeons

04/24/2012

My wife and I both go there. We've been using them for years. Him and his staff makes us feel comfortable. We felt that they always treated us fairly.

Description of Work
My wife was there for a cleaning and examination.

02/28/2012

He works on one patient at a time. He doesn't rotate from one room to another.

Description of Work
He is my dentist.

04/26/2011

He is very very good. He took over for the dentist who I saw before that. He is an exceptional dentist; he is very down to earth.

Description of Work
I've been seeing Dr. Sunshine for about five years.

03/03/2010

Category dentists,oral surgeons

General, family & cosmetic dentistry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available