Michael's Furniture Service

With Angi since August 2013

Whether you are moving to a new home, apartment, office, or just moving furniture from room to room we offer full disassembly and reassembly services for your residential and commercial needs. We can work with you and your moving or furniture delivery companies to coordinate convenient scheduling. We offer same day, 24/7 emergency services. We also specialize in furniture repair. Whether your dog mauled your wood table or your movers damaged your armoire, don't worry we can make those dreams come true and problems go away as well! We repair scratches, gouges, cracks, chips, scuffs, breaks, stains and burns on any of your wooden surfaces. We also offer: cushion reconditioning, reupholstering on home furnishing's plus auto reupholstering, Refurnishing Available mechanism replacement/installation and furniture re-polishing/rebuffing. furniture consultation We can repair items in our shop or through our complete mobile service, serving the 5 boroughs of New York and Long Island....

Fibrenew Suffolk South

Fibrenew specializes in the repair, restoration and renewal of leather, plastic, vinyl, fabric and upholstery servicing six major markets: automotive, aviation, commercial, medical, marine and residential. Utilizing our services to repair damaged materials in your vehicle, boat, airplane, home, office or clinic offers an environmentally-friendly and cost-effective alternative to replacement. We are mobile and can come to your home or business.

Peepers Restoration

Peeper’s Restoration is a furniture restoration service serving Long Island, NY that devotes efforts to restore or transform your most prized possessions. The sentimental nature that humans create within objects are rich in value & this is what defines our past. Memories, nostalgia & sentimentality are things that we should find dearest & our goal is to help preserve that. Established in a small residential garage in Huntington Station, Long Island; Peeper’s Restoration’s goal is to refinish the aesthetic of any piece of furniture. Our ambition is generated from the satisfaction of completing a project and delivering it's reveal . Small or large, the satisfaction of seeing something restored from wear or damage is extremely rewarding. The positive expression in our clients & preserving the aesthetic is worth all efforts. Our goal is to maintain a brand unlike any other & avoid the "salesman" approach. It’s is a necessity to keep open communication with our clients and to be sure that we exceed their expectations. Peeper’s Restoration will assess anything from a chip in your veneer to refinishing your dining room furniture. Peeper's Restoration's grand vision is to be the one you can trust. Let us be your ambitious furniture restorers. Services we offer: - Furniture Refinishing - Furniture Repairing - Furniture Painting - Furniture Pick-Up & Delivery (Tri-State Area) - Chair Upholstery - Polishing - Furniture Aesthetic Design - Hardware Installation & Replacement - Light Wood Work & Carpentry Call or text us at (631) 306 - 4012 Let us become a part of your story and take a peep at what means most to you. We are not your average restoration company. ​

Furniture home services

I offer quality Furniture Home Services to New York, Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn and Manhattan. With over 18 years experience in the fields of furniture repair, furniture refinishing, restoration, reupholstery, Sofa Disassembling & Reassembling, chair and sofa mechanism repairs, Leather repairs, repairing rips, holes, burn marks & color disfiguration. Replace severely damage leather in same color. I work closely with many fabric and leather vendor stores here in NEW YORK. I offer my services to all individuals, many high end & low end furniture retailer stores, beautiful salons, hotels & more. I simply love what I do & it shows in my skilled techniques that only experience can bring. I do all the work myself if in-shop work is required, I can carefully wrap up the pieces and take it into my work shop. All my work is GUARANTEED. So don't wait & make it worse! Call me now to schedule an appointment! (516) 416-8474

10/17/2017

I wrote twice an inquiry regarding refinishing of a 1950s bookcase. Neither message received a response.

Description of Work
Refinish bookcase

04/28/2017

He was excellent. He came to us to do the repair. He was friendly and did what he need to do in about 1/2 hour once he had the parts ordered.

Description of Work
He repaired a recliner on part of a sofa.

07/02/2016

He arrived promptly, his prices were fair, and he fixed the chair in about 15 minutes. He had a lovely attitude. I would use him again and recommend him.

Description of Work
He came out and fixed a reclining chair.

04/29/2016

The work was done promptly, at a reasonable price, and with the careful attention such a piece needs. The chest looks better than ever. Michael is not only competent and skilled, he clearly has a personal commitment to the quality of his work. I feel fortunate that Angie’s List led me to him. I will certainly use his services again, and would recommend him to anyone whose furniture needs skillful,...

Description of Work
Completely re-glued and stabilized an antique chest of drawers.

Category furniture repair

furniture repair dismantle furniture furniture touchups reupholstering Furniture stitching scratched floors mawled furniture