Aldrich Animal Hospital

Founded 1950 • With Angi since February 2006

4.4

Additional DBA - Aldrich Veterinary Associates PC....

04/28/2017

They were not good and that's why I switched. They were over priced. I thought they ripped me off on a shot that she didn't need. I didn't find them that professional. They said she had a stone. It turned out she didn't have a bladder stone when I went to the next vet. I think they made a mistake. I don't think they were lying, but they cost me a fortune. I decided not go to them for the shot so I...

09/14/2007

We felt like this vet really cared that our cat died. They understood that we were in a great deal of pain and anguish because we had lost a member of our family. They were kind and compassionate and I liked that. I think they showed how sincere they were.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
About a month ago, we had our cat put down at this local vet. She had an extensive history of problems within the past two years and was suffering so we had them put her down.

05/02/2007

The people at the Animal Hospital and Dr Aldridge himself are wonderful. Through out this process, they explained everything to us well and took fantastic care of her. She had adapted well following the surgery and we recommend this kind and caring service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Rottweiler had to have several toes amputated due to cancer, this was after many tests and medications at this facility. They also had to keep her for several days.

03/06/2006

THEY ARE TOP NOTCH! I GIVE THEM AN A+. THE ESTABLISHMENT IS CLEAN AND THEY ARE VERY ATTENTIVE. THEY ARE NEVER BOOKED, SO THERE IS ALWAYS A SPACE FOR OUR DOG. I'VE USED THEM FOR FIFTEEN YEARS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
OUR DOG WAS BOARDED FOR THREE DAYS.

CATEGORY kennels

03/02/2006

THEY HAVE A LONG MENU OF OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FOR HER CARE WHILE SHE BOARDS. I HAVE BEEN USING THEM FOR ABOUT THIRTY YEARS. I KNEW THE ORIGINAL OWNER. THE FACT THAT THEY CHANGE DOCTORS OFTEN IS NOT SOMETHING I LIKE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I LEFT OUR DOG THERE FOR ABOUT SEVEN DAYS. SHE HAS HER OWN LITTLE CELL. THEY GIVE HER EXERCISE AND FEED HER.

CATEGORY kennels