Sapere, Dr. Frank J

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2008

1059 Ridge Rd

Webster, NY 14580

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

11/04/2015

Cheryl M.

Description of Work
Last seen - Nov 2, 2015

07/02/2015

Jennifer W.

I love this place- the appts always start on time and they are so efficient. i've never had to wait and even the appts for fillings and root canals take at most 45 min. I brag about this place!

Description of Work
Root canal and then permanent filling.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

09/10/2014

Karen S.

Description of Work
Appointment was for a long needed cleaning, had put off due to no dental insurance. Hygienist was very pleasant and did a great job. The rice was affordable considering no insurance

06/24/2013

William I.

I completely like his service. I have been going there for quite a few years. He does good work. He gets me in on time and he is pretty available for appointments.

Description of Work
Dr. Frank Sapere is my dentist and I have just seen him last week.

05/06/2013

Ruth D.

Dr. Frank J. Sapere took my husband in right away so his availability was pretty good, he took care of the problem which was a root canal, and he hasn't had trouble with his tooth since. The office staff are very nice, personable, and it's a clean environment.

Description of Work
Dr. Frank J. Sapere is my husband's dentist.

03/18/2013

Cheryl M.

He is a good dentist. His service is fast and efficient. He is friendly. His prices are a little bit high, but I like him. I have been going to him for about 15 years. In addition, his staffs are very friendly.

Description of Work
I have used Dr. Frank J. Sapere for general dentistry.

10/21/2011

Paul A.

The hygenist was very good and quick and he is pretty quick. I think I have more fillings than teeth now but that's not his fault. He is a relatively quick dentist at filling cavities and I can often have them done without novacaine which is for me better a little pain in my mouth for a day, His routine cleaning is so good and if it's something he can't do he gets you a referral pretty quickly. I had an impacted wisdom tooth in the cyst and he referred me to a neurosurgeon across town but he was also pretty good. The hygenist is very friendly and we always have lots to talk about and she also does my wife. We both like Dr. Sapere and his particular hygenist we like.

Description of Work
I used Dr. Frank J. Sapere for dental care.

09/19/2011

Jennifer C.

Overall, the practice is great and the dental hygenists are super friendly. Dr. Sapere himself can come across as rushed sometimes, but it does not bother me at all as I appreciate him hurrying to keep everyone's appointments on time. He has had to repair some of my husbands previously done dental work (done by another dentist at another practice) and did an excellent job! We really like going to Dr. Sapere and continue to even though there are many other dentists closer to our home and work.

Description of Work
My entire family goes to Dr. Sapere and has always had a great experience. My most recent visit was for a simple cleaning before work and they were able to get me in and out in no time. I have literally never had to sit in the waiting room and wait to be seen. We are always able to get in before work or during lunch, which is super convenient.

07/01/2011

Jane B.

I am always offered pillows for my back and neck and makes sure I am comfortable. The room is always a comfortable temperature. A totally pleasant experience. When I needed a crown, Dr. Sapere and his lab got it right the first time. No follow-up adjustments necessary. Quality work.

Description of Work
I have only needed the hygenist recently. She is very pleasant, and is gentle. Dr. Sapere always comes in to check my teeth at every visit.

Dentistry - General