Inspect This Home Inspections LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2010

Awards & Badges

1374 Anchor Ct

Wantagh, NY 11793

US Army Veteran Owned and Operated. Inspect This Home Inspections LLC realizes that the purchase of a home is probably the largest and most exciting investment you will ever make. Don't let your dream house become a Night -Mare on Elm St. A home inspection will help you learn as much as you can about the property you are considering buying. Let us give you the tools to help you make a more informed decision as a buyer. Lou Rubino is a licensed home inspector provides fast and reliable Home Inspections and Pre-Construction Survey for builders in New York, NY and the local area . With a quick report turn around usually in two days or less for a house 2,000 sq ft and under. Call at 516-330-3870 to make your appointment ...

home inspection (316)gutter repair (3)radon mitigation (7)

02/25/2016

N/A

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No inspection was done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2016

[Member Name Removed] house was a three story house and my ladder could not safely reach the roof, so I had to decline the inspection.

02/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lou meet my husband and I at a home we were serious about purchasing for a home inspection. We got there about 15 minutes early and Lou arrived 5 minutes before scheduled. He had a open and friendly personality but was very professional throughout the entire appointment. He spent over an hour going over the home detailing items that should be addressed from the roof to the foundation. Not everything was a major issue but he advise of things that could become problematic down the road if not addressed. He also gave great preventative tips as well. A couple of days after the appointment we received the full home inspection file which was very thorough and complete. Latter in our home buying process we needed to get in touch with him to go over some items again and he was almost always available, if he wasn't he gave a time when he would contact us back and he always did. I would highly recommend Lou to anyone need home inspections services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2015

Thanks for the kind words!

07/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He and his trusty camera climbed three stories to the roof. He inspected the shingles, chimney, attic fans,etc. He then made reliable recommendations and within one day provided an easy to read report in a user friendly format. He exudes experience in his field(s), well polished, professional, discusses findings and more. I recommend him to anyone wanting a serious and truthful home inspection!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2015

Thank you for your kind review.

06/25/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2015

Many thanks for the great review!

05/28/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2015

Many thanks for the great review!

05/04/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2015

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lou showed up 15 minutes earlier than the second appointment. He was very professional and complete. He is one of the few home inspectors that climbs roofs. He answered all of our questions and gave a very complete report.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2014

06/24/2013

It didn't

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Mr. Rubino for a home inspection.  He was polite and made it seem as if he was readily available. I proceeded to make plans with my realtor in order for us to all meet up at the homes inspection. I was psyched. However, Mr. Rubino called me back later to inform me that he will no longer be able to make my appointment because he made an appointment with someone else. This was after my appointment was confirmed via contact on the phone and a online form.   I am beyond disappointed. You do not treat customers in this manner. I have to work around other peoples' schedules. I also had to rearrange my schedule thanks to Mr. Rubino.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2013

It's true that we talked about confirming, but if I am not emailed the confirmation or get an emailed confirmation from someone else. I have no choice but to go with the first emailed confirmation. Many customers say they are confirmed over the phone only to call me later to say either the Realtor or the owner can't make it. [member name removed] case is different in that he stated afterward that ...

Home Inspection, Home Inspector, Building Inspection, Real Estate Inspections, Home Inspectors Mold, Lead, Radon, Asbestos Detection

Real Estate Sales, Rentals, Asbestos Removal, Mold Removal, Lead Removal