WALDEN ANIMAL CLINIC

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2010

Veterinarians
Animal Grooming

We are a full service animal hospital that offers quality care with a personal touch!...

09/05/2019

Great - very professional and caring people.

Description of Work
Evaluation of growth in dog's leg

02/07/2017

The visit was good. It's not cheap. The staff is very friendly and is loving and caring to the pets.

Description of Work
My dog had an operation and they took the bandages off, so I have to go back.

02/07/2017

They do good work. We've been using them since, before they had another owner, Dr. Kelly.

Description of Work
They did veterinarian services.

06/18/2015

Description of Work
Not bad, I have four dogs. Misinformation on some prices that they gave me. Too many charges.

04/27/2015

I paid for the three cold laser therapy sessions for to see how it would go. They treated us like gold each time we came in. They knew who we were and, as a result, the dog is walking better and I have scheduled a teeth cleaning, after a blood panel. They identified he has Lyme's disease and suggested a more advanced test to insure he receives the correct type and dosage of antibiotics. They also ...

Description of Work
My dog hurt his knee and was limping. The vet checked his leg and identified that it was an injury equivalent to a human ACL Tear. She suggested cold laser therapy and follow up.

03/20/2014

The price varies on what they do. I took my dogs there for grooming because they are also my veterinarian. So, I trust them and they do a good job. What stands out to me is their convenience. They are also very friendly, and they care about the animals and their customers. They are very professional. For what I get, I am happy with the price.

Description of Work
I use the veterinary services of Walden Animal Clinic quite often for my two dogs. I took my dogs there for grooming the last time we went there.

Category veterinarian","pet groomer

07/02/2011

He seems to love your pets as much as you love them. He is very caring. He put down two of my pets last year and he was very sympathetic. His staff is very friendly and they do follow up calls after your appointment.

Description of Work
Dr. Kelly is my veterinarian.

06/18/2015

Category veterinarian

Preventative medicine, surgical services, dentistry, laboratory services, boarding, grooming, digital radiology, ultrasound imaging, pharmacy, boarding, grooming, prescription food, heart worm prevention and flea and tick prevention

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa