North Coast Construction

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2009

Additional contact: Ed Povero....

Top Notch Drywall & Plaster

We are a family owned and operated business. Our experience was brought down from 3 generations. We specialize in ceiling and wall repairs including water damage, stress cracks, sagging plaster, Victorian style plaster molding repairs

Insulation Solutions

You never stop paying for your insulation choice. Our green solutions can reduce your heating and cooling cost by 25-50 %. See what we can do for you today

Schultz & Sons Contracting

We thank Angie's list customers for our recognition of the coveted Super Service Award for 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2018. If your fun and reasonable those are the two qualities we look for in our future clients. We at Schultz & Sons believe that the journey is far more important than the destination, but hey, why not make the destination great too. That's what we enjoy the most , a great project where you felt value and honor along the way, and can experience your creativity along with ours. Most of our clients become our life long friends and we cherish that privilege way more than things. We thank Angie's list for expanding our friendships over these last 5 years and look forward to a great future working together to provide excellence .

03/20/2017

I guess this was a misunderstood. I did pay for works to be done in my house. Although the contractor kindly told me they do not perform such works (drainage needs), I did pay for the services throughout Angies list, I saw my money going off from my account & so far (more than a month) I have not receive a reimbursement from the company nor Angies list. The description is not clear & maybe tricky ...

Description of Work
Connect gutter downspot & make a Drainage in backyard.

Category remodeling

[Member Name Removed], I informed Angie's List to back charge my account to reimburse your expense. Please call me at 755-7022 to confirm.

08/10/2015

They were very professional, always showed up when they said they would and did a great job!

Description of Work
Vinyl siding, drainage, front stoop and walkway.

Category plumbing,remodeling,siding

05/05/2015

They were close, and he said they could do it fast. The experience was great, and perfect.

Description of Work
I did use them for basement remodelling, they put in an Egress window.

Category egress windows,basement remodeling

02/25/2015

Jim was very nice to work with. He appeared very knowledgable and professional. He did come by for a few hours one day to survey our property and talk to us to get a feel for what we wanted done. At the time we were new home owners that bought a fixer-upper, but we had a limited budget and needed to prioritize what work we could afford to complete. His business is large enough that he goes by word...

Description of Work
We had North Coast on-site to price up some minor work, and see about setting up a relationship for long-term major work that would be needed in the future. We ended up not hiring him to do any work based on price and responsiveness.

Category remodeling

12/24/2014

GREAT! He saved us thousands of dollars.

Description of Work
He repaired a section of roof, advising us to try that first, to stop a leak rather than doing an entire roof tear-off and new roof. He was right and we were very happy!

Category remodeling,roofing

11/03/2014

This company was responsive and professional. I am sure they would have done a good job had I selected them.

Description of Work
I did not have this provider do the work. His estimate for installing an egress window in my basement was $4700. I was able to find another contractor that did the work for just under $4000.

Category egress window installer","siding contractor","window installer

05/08/2014

We initially had them come out for an estimate on our roof. They were the only company of the three other estimates that said the roof could be repaired instead of having to replace the entire roof. I felt that their price was fair. We worked together in discovering how to go about each step of the process. We dealt directly with the owner, Jim. They appear to be a family owned company. They completed the work in about one week. He brought in a couple of workers to complete the roof and a specialist in carpentry. I purchased the large window, had it delivered, and they installed it. One side of the porch is almost all glass windows with a sliding glass door. They built a wall on the West side and installed a window in the wall. They put siding on the outside and insulation in the walls. Before, they enclosed the porch, we could barely use it in the winter and now we have plants out there that have survived. Jim was easily reachable by phone whenever I needed to get into communication with him. They did a good job with the project and we are pleased with the work that they did.

Description of Work
They enclosed an open back porch. They installed windows, insulation, and also completed other repairs on our shingle-roof.

Category insulation contractor","roofer","window installer","patio builder

05/05/2014

We have used North Coast before and would recommend them again. Main person on our job was Ed Povero. When an issue arises, Ed can offer up solutions that look good and function well. Great attention to detail. While it always feels like a reno project takes longer than you want it to, we felt like Ed always tried to leave us with working appliances/temporary sink set-up for as long as possible. This will probably not be your lowest quote, but their work is excellent.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel. Took kitchen down to studs. Moved and expanded entrance to dining room. Installed new cabinets, flooring, and new lights. Cost above does not include cost of kitchen cabinets, countertop, and tiles.

Category ceramic tile installer","countertop installation","electrician","Lighting","room remodeling","woodworker","home remodeling contractor

04/13/2014

Came for estimate never got back to us.

Description of Work
nothing

Category room remodeling

02/25/2014

Job well done. No problems; no complaints. Satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Re-seal driveway

Category room remodeling

General construction, remodeling, siding, kitchens, bathrooms, additions, decks & garages.

Roofing, Excavation