COMPUTER AIDED AUTOMOTIVE

With Angi since February 2009

Auto Service
Auto Tires

09/18/2013

It went well they checked everything on the 2003 Honda Civic EX and let me know if it was worth buying. And if anything needed to be done before I purchased it, wrote out a list of things to have taken care of before I bought it. They had me in and out in 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Did a safety check of a car that I was looking to purchase.

05/03/2012

Went well, but when i went in for an oil change and was charged $2.00 to fill my windshield washer fluid, i felt that was a little too much

Description of Work
Although the shop does great work, they tend to charge you for everything they possibly can

04/29/2012

jumped timing belt

Description of Work
I had my vehicle at 2 other shops prior and spent $1600 dollars to repair a check engine light. After much frustration brought it to Dave and problem was fixed for a very reasonable amount. He explained every step prior to the repair and finished it in a timely manner. I plan on going there again for all my automotive needs.

07/24/2010

Everything went very well

Description of Work
oil change and install snow tires

Category auto repair,car tires

02/10/2009

I have been a customer at CAA for 15 years and have always been treated well and honestly. The bottom line is, you take it there and it gets fixed and fixed well. Another place may have a lower rate, but Dave goes the extra mile to make sure more expensive repairs aren't needed. He even did some extra work to claim a warranty on a muffler once.

Description of Work
Tires, Brakes, Engine, Oil changes, Steering, Inspections, Hoses, Exhaust, Alternator, Starter, Fuel pump, Lights, Electrical system...everything for five used cars over 15 years (except the transmission).