Carlo's Landscaping

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2006

Landscape Design and all phases of Masonry work

I've been a dedicated expert for rooftop garden designer. I am very thorough and take every job seriously. I pay attention to detail and pride myself in customer satisfaction! As for my rooftop gardens, it is my vision to create beautiful, safe, enjoyable, pleasant, and well organized gardens, rooftops, terraces, patios, balconies, front yards, back yards and vertical gardens in New York City. My goal is to design gardens that meets the wants and needs of costumers. Come check us out at http://transicionesinc.net

We have been in business since 1998, and we have satisfied customers on Angie's List for years. We have received numerous awards for our excellent and dependable work effort. As a bonus, Angie's List members get free lime-for soil ph- for as long as they stay with us. A great perk we offer is, if a customer remains with us for more than two years and we have developed a good relationship, we are willing to finance half of a project's cost. Please note, on some projects we require customers to pay half before start of project and the remaining balance is due when the project is finished. Please email us with any questions or concerns and allow at least 24-48 hours for us to contact you.

09/12/2017

Category lawn service,tree service

04/18/2013

I called Carlos for an estimate on the work. He called us right back and came over that afternoon. He gave us an estimate and we asked that he come 2 weeks later to do the work. He arrived right on time. The workers are hardworking and cleaned everything up after the work was completed. I was so happy with the outcome that we are going to have Carlos replace shrubbery in a few weeks.

Description of Work
We had 15 large overgrown shrubs removed and taken away. Carlos also removed all stumps and filled all the holes with soil.

05/02/2007

Four men come once a week to provide the lawn services. I pay on a monthly basis of $75 for the 4 weeks of care. There is no written contract. If something was not to my satisfaction, I simply ask them to correct it upon their next visit. They do so very willingly.

Description of Work
Once a week, Carlo's Landscaping mows and trims my grass along with cutting the bushes. As needed, the provider fertilizes the bushes and grass. The clippings and debris are removed from the yard. The yard is 60 x 100 feet.

02/17/2006

I HAVE USED THE SERVICE FOR THREE YEARS AND THE WORK THEY PERFORM IS EXCELLENT. THE LAWN LOOKS HEALTHY AND FREE OF ANY WEEDS. THE TRIMMING AND EDGING ARE DONE PROFESSIONALLY.

Description of Work
CLEAN UP, CUTTING AND CHEMICALS ARE PUT DOWN AT APPROPRIATE TIMES OF THE YEAR.

02/06/2006

THIS COMPANY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB, AND MY GRASS IS EVENLY CUT. MY LAWN HAS NOT LOOKED THAT HEALTHY IN YEARS. THE REPRESENTATIVE CLEANS UP THE GRASS CLIPPINGS OFF MY SIDEWALKS.

Description of Work
MOWED MY FRONT AND BACKYARD AND TRIMMED THE WEEDS AROUND MY HOME.

Landscaping, Lawn Service, Masonry, Roofing