Reedy, Dr. Dennis W.

With Angi since October 2008

Digestive Care/Gastroenterology
Primary Care - Internal Medicine

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 6 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Additional location - 8100 Oswego Road, Suite 140 Liverpool, NY 13090 Additional phone 315-641-1966 Additional fax 315-234-6696...

05/13/2013

He diagnosed the problem immediately. He put me on a different mediation and I felt better within a week. They treat you like a queen. They are gentle and they take their time. He is excellent.

Description of Work
A follow up appointment with my regular doctor.

04/29/2013

On the day of the colonoscopy, checked in and was ushered in on time. Everything was done very efficiently. Doctors, nurses and staff were all very nice. Time from entering the waiting room to getting back in my car was under two hours. No complications from the procedure.

Description of Work
Blood in stool. Appointment with Dr. Reedy arranged through PCP. Met with him and colonoscopy scheduled. Dr. Reedy was very pleasant, thorough in his explanations, and very patient in answering all questions to my satisfaction.

06/15/2012

This was a follow up appt. We reviewed my history, discussed current concerns and future follow up needed. The staff are all very pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Follow up after a procedure. Dr Reedy is always easy to talk to, goes over my test results, current symptoms and discusses treatment options and/or any needed follow up. I'm treated as a partner in my health care. I never feel ignored.

09/24/2010

Their was nothing to dislike about this doctor. I love everyone in the office. The nurses are fantastic and this is a very well done operation. I also highly recommend Dr. Homold as well.

Description of Work
I went in for a colonoscopy.

Gastroenterologist