Jim Simpson Contracting

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

7263 Ritchie Road

Stittville, NY 13469

Dependable. Honest. Reputable. We are a veteran-owned small business serving Central New York, operated by a personable, professional and quality-driven contractor. Jim Simpson Contracting accepts cash, checks and all major credit cards....

door installation (2)house painting (2)plumbers (2)handyman (2)decks & porches (2)driveway pavers (1)interior painting (1)home remodeling (1)window replacement (1)insulation (1)gutter repair (1)electrician (1)

12/02/2020

he never returned phone call

Description of Work
many projects

Category contractors,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

[Member Name Removed]: I'm terribly sorry for your experience. We make it a point to respond quickly to all request in an effort to maintain a good rapport with the community. Normally we would have contacted you right away, but the truth is that the pandemic has slowed us down so much that we've had trouble meeting some of our marketing costs. It just so happens that we've been locked out of our ...

01/23/2020

Was too far out of their area but gave me some references. Felt this was good customer service overall.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

Thank you so much for your review! I'm sorry we couldn't help you with your project, but I'm certainly glad we could provide you with a recommendation for someone who could! I hope to hear from you in the future! Have a great day! -Jim

11/11/2019

No show. Hired contractor myself.

Description of Work
Patio French door fix/ repkace

Category doors

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

I'm sorry you had this experience. We take a lot of pride in being responsive and professional. Upon receiving this review, I went back to check my records. I dont see a request here on Angies List, in our company email, or on our voicemail. We would be happy to come take a look, but I'm a bit confused. Again, if we are responsible, I'm terribly sorry, but I don't recall having been hired for repl...

06/12/2019

Jim and his crew were wonderful to work with, very respectful and very hard working. I can not say enough, all great, on Jim and his crew. We had more repairs than anticipated but Jim worked late to get everything done and was always cheerful even though I know those extra repairs put him behind schedule. The repairs were beautiful. My house looks awesome and I look forward to having Jim, Josh and...

Description of Work
Exterior house repairs and painting

Category handyman service,house painters

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

Thank you so much for the review, [Member Name Removed]! I hope all is well with you! if you ever need anything else moving forward, we'll be here. Have a great day!

12/16/2017

Installation went great!

Description of Work
Water softener installed.

Category insulation,plumbing,remodeling

Work Completed On 12/13/2017

11/09/2017

Fantastic! Jim cam over after his honeymoon & helped us get everything ready for my daughter's wedding in just two weeks. Anything we needed, they did!

Description of Work
Everything! Sealed out driveway. Painted our home. Built a shed. Built a deck.

Category decks,house painters,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate it!

11/09/2017

Good job, very dependable & very satisfied with the work. Great communicator, always called & always explains everything. Very personable! He was very polite and very nice a person.

Description of Work
windows, porch & gutters - he does a lot!

Category decks,gutter repair,replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

06/19/2017

Jim was very professional and so was his crew that came out to do the work. They did a great job and my driveway looks fantastic!! I would hire them again and the price was very affordable!!

Description of Work
Driveway sealed

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

02/15/2017

Jim did an amazing job! I was very impressed with his professionalism and I am in love with my new bathroom! :)

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeled

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/10/2017

Seal Coating, Plumbing, Electrical, Painting (int/ext), Flooring, Carpentry (finish/framing), Drywall Repair, and more.

Asphalt Paving, HVAC services, or Concrete work