Richmond Valley Animal Hosp

Veterinarians
Animal Burial/Cremation
Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal & House Sitting

Richmond Valley Veterinary Practice was established in 1973 and quickly became known as one of the New York area's most reliable practices. Over 40 years later, we are devoted to upholding our reputation. We combine experience, medical expertise, and cutting-edge technology with a warm, home-like atmosphere. Our doctors and staff are gentle and thorough with every pet and treat your cat or dog like we would our own. We are a full service veterinary hospital open 7 days a week....

08/12/2017

not good! unprofessional people working here, they have no consideration for the pets they are more concerned with the owners views rather than the pet

Description of Work
disrespectful staff.

11/07/2016

Love them...they were professional and knowledgeable

Description of Work
Routine test

09/12/2016

They are excellent. Their prices were great. They are very responsive, proactive, and kind. My cat loves them.

Description of Work
For veterinary, I go to Richmond Valley.

01/28/2015

We've been coming here since 1998 when we got our first bulldog. Dr. Shull has been taking care of our current girl since she we got her in 2011. He has been great with her and always remembers and looks out for her special needs. The entire team is very knowledgable, great with the animals and have never pushed unnecessary procedures or treatments. I recommend them to everyone. We drive 45 minute...

Description of Work
Vaccinations and general checkup.

12/13/2014

MY CAT'S OPERATION WAS DONE,SHE HAS BREAST CANCER.SHE IS DOING VERY WELL SO FAR.

Description of Work
I HAVE BEEN USING THEM SINCE 1984 WITH ALL MY PETS.I EVEN HAD MY GOLDEN CREMATED THERE.I NOW HAVE 2 POODLES AND 1 CAT.MY MOST RECENT WAS MY CAT HAS BREAST CANCER.SHE HAD SURGERY IN 2 PLACES AND BIOPSY.

Category veterinarian

Preventative & emergency care, surgery, dental cleanings, therapeutic laser therapy, boarding & grooming. On-site cremation.

Billing & financing