CompleteCare Veterinary Center

Animal Burial/Cremation
Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Training

06/16/2017

They are fast. They take you right on appointment time. The vet is terrific. They are very reasonably priced. The staff is great. They answer all your questions and they really like animals.

Description of Work
We use them for our veterinarian. I have 2 dogs and they've given them their shots.

Category veterinarian

08/31/2016

Category pet grooming

07/27/2012

I would not recommend them. I would advice owners to keep away from them if they want their animals alive. What they did to my cat was, they shaved his hindquarters and gave him a shot that instead of going into the vein went into the subcutaneous and they left him on four hours on a heating pad, without turning him so his whole body burned up. The vet there, Dr. Sangiorgio was horrible. They want...

Description of Work
I used Complete Care Veterinary Center for my cat when it had intestinal obstruction.

Category veterinarian

Pet vaccinations, grooming, dental care, medication, prescription food, digital radiography, laboratory, endoscopy, 3d ultrasound, tonometry, chemotherapy, surgeries, acupuncture, chiropractic, daycare, overnight boarding, behavior, training & cremation.