Ross & Company CPA PLLC

Founded 1966 • With Angi since July 2010

Accountants/Tax Consultants

Our roots date back to 1930, 3 generations, and some of our clients have been with us for over 60 years. We electronically file all of your tax returns, have refunds directly deposited into your bank account and provide all of our clients with their own web portal to permanently store their tax returns and related documents online. Imagine having all of your tax history conveniently stored, electronically, in one easy to access/secure location. We handle clients in approximately 20 different states from our offices in Smithtown, NY and Charleston, SC. We'd be more than happy to discuss our fees and how we can do business together so please contact us at your convenience....

Commonwealth Business Services Inc

Email info@teamcommonwealth.com for Financial Planning, Taxes, Last Testaments, Payroll, Bookkeeping, etc... Secondary Location - 500 Montgomery St., Suite 400Alexandria, VA 22314. (On limited occasions)

ZBS Group LLP

Trusted advisors for your family and business. We have been servicing Queens and Long Island for over 30 years. With locations in Plainview and Flushing, we are determined to help protect small businesses and families from unexpected tax burdens and maximize refunds. Our experience ranges through a wide variety of industries as well as union and government employees. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

04/01/2020

Their process is really great. I would never go anywhere else!

Description of Work
Accounting Services

Category accountant

Thanks so much. We would never want you to go anywhere else!

03/28/2019

I live in the middle of the Country and I have rental properties on the east coast and I hired Ross & Company out of their New York office. I was looking to hire a CPA with an excellent reputation, competent and someone I could trust. My experience with Glen and his office was professional, knowledgeable, respectful, kind and thorough. The portal network for uploading my files remotely worked Grea...

Description of Work
Tax returns

Category accountant

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's most appreciated and we look forward to working with you for many years to come.

04/21/2018

It all went very well. The company is friendly, professional and very knowledgable of their services.

Description of Work
We needed a cpa this year to be 150% sure all aspects of the new taxes loots and regulations were properly met.

Category accountant

Thank you so much for the great review.

04/08/2018

Glen Ross is a gem. I needed someone to prepare my parent's taxes and he was responsive, professional, good humored, and incredibly attentive to their needs. I am grateful for the rapid turnaround and for the kindness of his entire staff.

Description of Work
Federal and state tax returns

Category accountant

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's truly appreciated.

10/09/2017

Excellent. We normally do our own taxes but buying and selling a house we wanted to make sure we were doing our taxes correctly. We found Ross and Company through Angie's List and can't say enough about our experience. From the first phone call to our initial consultation we were treated with kindness and respect. They were very professional and our taxes were done in a timely manner. Their door i...

Description of Work
Income Taxes

Category accountant

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words. It truly is our pleasure to have you as a client and provide you with the highest level of service.

Personal tax planning & preparation. Small business tax & accounting services. Payroll services. Business valuations & appraisals for gift & estate taxes.

ask for details