OKEEFE PLUMBING & HEATING INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since January 2006

42 HARBOR WAY

Sea Cliff, NY 11579

Owner operated for 30 years- CALL 516-674-3154 for Prompt, Personal Service. DON'T use Angie's List Message Center to reach us. Licensed, Bonded & Insured. O'KEEFE Plumbing & Heating, Inc. provides quality service on the North Shore of Nassau County, Long Island, servicing Glen Cove, Glen Head, Glenwood Landing, Sea Cliff, Locust Valley, Roslyn, Greenvale, Bayville, Mill Neck, Oyster Bay and Old Brookville. Winner of the Angie's List Super Service award for the last 5 years!...

plumbers (105)HVAC Companies (26)water heaters (17)drain cleaning (12)gas leak repair (4)pool cleaning (1)

09/27/2017

Mr Okeefee was honest and found that there was some lint under the water heater that caused the light to go out. He cleaned it out and it worked like a charm! Fixed ! No problems since over 4 weeks now.. also gave a an Angies list discount

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked the Gas Hot water Heater because Pilot light was out.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

Glad you were happy with our service. Sometimes it's all in the troubleshooting.

08/28/2017

As provided for. We did provide the parts so as to keep the price a little lower. But they charged as discussed and were willing to estimate a price over the phone (unlike another service).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove disposal and re-pipe trap under sink.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2017

Glad you were happy with our service. Thanks for taking the time out to review us!

08/16/2017

It was an issue with the gas company not the hot water heater. He did not charge me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determine why my hot water heater wasn't turning on.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

Thanks for taking the time out to review us. Glad you were happy with our service.

08/12/2017

We were referred to Tim by my sister. My sister was extremely happy with Tim's service. Tim had helped her with plumbing issues in her house that a few other plumbers were not able to figure out. He replaced a water heater in my house last winter and just recently helped us problem solve a complicated issue with a bath drain. He is an honest smart man and an excellent plumber. He will tell you exa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of water heater & bath drain

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2017

It was a pleasure meeting you. (And I'm taking under consideration your real estate tips :-) Happy to help. Thanks so much for the great review.

07/11/2017

The rate was very reasonable.  He was very good and very fair in price.  Very fair in assessing, doing what needed to be done, and not extending anybody's expenses.  The leak could have been something that somebody could have charged more for.  He did a quick fix, and that was it.  He identified problems quickly.  He didn't require any extra work or any other expenses.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed a leak, and he serviced the heating system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2015

Thanks so much for taking the time out to review us! Glad you were happy with our service.

05/23/2017

the job was very well done, very quick, and very professional. Tim and his crew arrived on time as promised, removed the old stove and brought the new one from the garage for installation. The work was done quickly, neatly and efficiently. I highly recommend this company for any plumbing job. Good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing a gas stove.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2017

Thanks for the work, you're the kind a customer that makes being in business very easy. I appreciate the work and the referral. Let us know if you need us again. Thank you.

05/17/2017

Went fine until I called him back a few weeks later saying the sink was clogged again plus some additional work. Refused to come back making up an excuse that I "beat him up on a price last time" - the very price that me and his plumber agreed on. Bottom line, they'll do the job but will find an excuse not to come back if it's not convenient to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change a 1/4" leaking pipe and unclog slow sink and toilet.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

This gentleman called and asked for a price for a pipe repair, which we gave and when we went to perform the service, he asked for additional work to snake the kitchen sink line, which we did. Then on his check payment, he refused to pay the sales tax. Over a month later, he called me back and asked for me to snake the kitchen line again. Why it took a month for him to call again, I don't know. I ...

03/06/2017

Everything went well. They assisted and got the issue straightened out. He scheduled me in on the 26th, but he had to get a part. Price was good. Quality was good. They did a good job. Punctuality was good. They were professional. They did good work. They did a good assessment of the situation. They situated things in a timely fashion within circumstances. They stood by their work. Saying any prob...

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2016

Glad that you felt our service was good. Thanks so much for your positive review. Again, any problems, give us a call.

01/07/2017

Tim came twice to help. When I called his answering service the first time, he came very quickly, because I had a gas leak that needed to be fixed. He explained the work and gave an accurate estimate. We also made an appointment for when he would come back to remove the radiator. He showed up right on time (maybe early?) to remove the radiator. I'm happy with the results and would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There were three items, one of which was a critical gas leak, to remove a radiator and to install a new ball valve on an existing water pipe for the boiler.

CATEGORY plumbing,gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2016

Thanks so much for your review. I'm glad that I could help you out in your emergency. We're here if you should need us again.

01/05/2017

We've used Tim O'Keefe several times. First was for a gas emergency that required extensive troubleshooting to identify a gas line leak and replace a large portion of the supply lines. A new water heater was also installed during that visit in 2015. Tim answered the call fast, was very professional and responsive. He and his crew do excellent work and their fees are reasonable. They respond to cal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1/ Leak identification and replacement of natural gas lines 2/ Replacement of hot water heater 3/ Replacement of main waste line including through-foundation work and integration w/new septic system 4/ Fixture installation (new toilet) installation and existing fixture repair

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,gas leak repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2016

Thanks so much for this very detailed review. Really appreciate your taking the time to describe it all. Glad we could help and that you trust us & have hired us on more than one occasion.

Gas conversions, plumbing repairs, new bathrooms, radiant heating, National Grid supplied equipment installer, boiler replacements, dishwasher installations, washer/dryer installations, hot water heaters, high efficiency boilers, whole house water filtration.

PLEASE CALL OUR SERVICE AT 516-674-3154. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ANGIE'S LIST MESSAGE CENTER........... Pool hookups and pool heater gas lines but NO maintenance of pools or spas. Some minor central A/C repair and Freon charging, NO Central Air, NO HVAC installations.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover