OKEEFE PLUMBING & HEATING INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since January 2006

42 HARBOR WAY

Sea Cliff, NY 11579

Owner operated for 30 years- CALL 516-674-3154 for Prompt, Personal Service. DON'T use Angie's List Message Center to reach us. Licensed, Bonded & Insured. O'KEEFE Plumbing & Heating, Inc. provides quality service on the North Shore of Nassau County, Long Island, servicing Glen Cove, Glen Head, Glenwood Landing, Sea Cliff, Locust Valley, Roslyn, Greenvale, Bayville, Mill Neck, Oyster Bay and Old Brookville. Winner of the Angie's List Super Service award for the last 5 years!...

plumbers (105)HVAC Companies (26)water heaters (17)drain cleaning (12)gas leak repair (4)pool cleaning (1)

02/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I can't remember the price and I do not have this information handy. They put a new sink and faucet in my kitchen. Then stopped my leaking toilet ( although, they had to come back a second time for the leak) and fixed the toilet constant water running. They were professional and very helpful.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2014

Thank you for the review we look forward to serving you again you have any questions or need advice please don't hesitate to call

10/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed a baseboard in my son's room. They owner gave me a price of 675.00 . Told him to do the job. His worker showed up 45 minutes later then told he will be there. Had to go back to the supply house because he had the wrong size bases board .He was on the phone quite often . And I was the one that cleaned up . Then i was told it was 780.00 . Next time I use anyone I will get a written estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2014

This is a case of misunderstanding. I remember quoting a different price than you recalled. It was my mistake as well that I didn't give a written estimate. We always try to give a window of time when we will be there. We try to keep a narrow window, so as not to keep the customer waiting, but in our business, handling emergencies, it is not always easy to do. We apologize for leaving your place u...

09/10/2014

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2014

Thanks so much for your taking the time to review us.

07/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected leak in basement under bathtub. Turned out not to be from pipes but water on bathroom floor getting underneath linoleum. Bath room sink pipe leading from drain to u joint was corroded on both ends. Although not leaking I had it replaced while serviceman was there. The cost for this part of the job I thought was a little steep.

COST $434.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate you as a customer. In response, we'd like to add that the charge was $400 plus tax which we don't make but must collect. The breakdown of our charges as we wrote on your invoice were: $175. Cut hole in ceiling in boiler room. Tested tub waste. Pressure tested tub body. $225. Replaced trap & ext. tailpieces under the sink in the bath...

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. O'Keefe evaluated the problem (white precipitate in the water) and informed me we needed a new hot water heater. He priced it out that day and made a appointment for the next week to install. I did not have this priced by another provider but based on prices for hot water heaters, I believe his price was fair. He was punctual and professional.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2014

Thank you so much J[member name removed] for your review. We really appreciate your taking the time and all your positive comments. We're here should you need us again.

04/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 4 shut-off valves. replaced boiler drain and fittings. Work was done very professionally. Steve was very careful and neat. Tim called twice to keep us updated on when they would arrive- excellent. I highly recommend them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2014

Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate your taking the time to do so.

02/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a water heater and tried to repair faucet water leak in bath tub. Six Plumbing joints leaked from bad joints on the water heater installation, did not respond to phone calls about the leak. Failed to  repair leak in bath tub thou they claimed they did.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2013

We were really taken aback & surprised by this review. We have tried to contact the customer to find out more about this, but they have not returned our calls. We always thought we had a good relationship with this customer and have been servicing them since 2011. As per our records, the estimate for the work above was done December 3, 2012 & the work completed Dec. 17, 2012, nearly 14 MONTHS AGO....

02/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snaked kitchen drain in both directions and followed clog throughout the lines.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2013

We like to follow up on reviews. Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. Next time be sure and ask for your first time coupon, as we did not know you were an Angie' List member.

11/17/2013

They reseated the toilet .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
OKEEFE PLUMBING AND HEATING INC

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2013

Gas conversions, plumbing repairs, new bathrooms, radiant heating, National Grid supplied equipment installer, boiler replacements, dishwasher installations, washer/dryer installations, hot water heaters, high efficiency boilers, whole house water filtration.

PLEASE CALL OUR SERVICE AT 516-674-3154. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ANGIE'S LIST MESSAGE CENTER........... Pool hookups and pool heater gas lines but NO maintenance of pools or spas. Some minor central A/C repair and Freon charging, NO Central Air, NO HVAC installations.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover