Capital District Property Services LLC

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

PO box 848

Schoharie, NY 12157

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

excavating202012065
Customers contact to me they had an unsafe garage that needed to be taken down.

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today....
Garage Demolition project

Tree And Shrub Removal  project
Tree And Shrub Removal

lawn & landscaping

202012306

lawn & landscaping (12)excavating (11)tree service (6)stone & gravel (3)mulch delivering (3)drain pipe installation (1)lawn care (1)hardscaping (2)

09/08/2021

Jessie B.

Jay went above and beyond to make sure the project would meet our needs and look good when finished. I hired them to dig several swales in my back yard and woods to improve drainage on the property, and blend back yard landscaping in with swales.

Description of Work
Excavation for drainage and regrading

Category excavators,landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

08/27/2021

Jeff M.

We could not be any happier with their work. They are extremely professional and the quality of the work was outstanding. We've already made plans to hire them again. They are highly! recommend.

Description of Work
landscaping

Category excavators,landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

04/08/2021

Mary C.

Great!! Jay was extremely knowledgeable and professional. John worked hard to make sure I was completely satisfied. Excellent job! I already have plans for other landscaping to be completed around my property.

Description of Work
Level out front yard

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

03/31/2021

Cassandra P.

I could not be happier with the job that was done. Capital District Property Services was communicative before and during the job. They had the best price around and they did an excellent job, they went above and beyond to make our backyard look great! Highly recommend and will hire again.

Description of Work
Fill in Swimming Pool

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

10/24/2020

gordie J.

Very good,great price & quality work!!!

Description of Work
sprinkler system

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

07/25/2020

Jodi R.

Very well and promptly. We are so grateful.

Description of Work
Weeding and landscaping

Category landscaping,mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/13/2020

Andy M.

The service was great! They helped us find a cost-effective way to meet our goals, and not long after our first communication, they were out here and had the work done in half a day.

Description of Work
We cleared a part of our property of small trees to create a usable backyard space, and excavated a section of a large slope to create a level area for a pool.

Category excavators,tree service

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

07/09/2020

LAWRENCE F.

They arrived early worked hard and got it down by early afternoon. They were communicative and hard working. He gave me a good quote to come back in the fall to lay topsoil and seed the lawn area front and back. I'll be looking to hire him for more work.

Description of Work
They remove old over grown tree ,bushes and debris from my yard.

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

06/18/2020

janet K.

Jay was awesome, showed up when expected for estimate, followed up with a phone call & did a great job!! I could not have expected more! Certainly a pleasant experience

Description of Work
Excavating

Category excavators

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

06/07/2020

Barbara O.

It went great. I needed a large maple tree trimmed off of wires and my very small front lawn resodded. I have wanted this done for years but never got anyone to either show up or when they showed up the prices were extremely high. Jay and his crew did an excellent job and I love my lawn now. The tree looks great great as well. They also removed two problematic trees in my back yard. I am thrilled.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

Tree Care, Landscaping, Sod installation, Brush Hogging, Excavation, Snow Plowing and Removal, Haul Away Service,

We offer a wide variety of services. If you are not sure please call or message us -- if we can't do it we may know someone who can and we will always help point you in the right direction!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check