pup-e-cise

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2010

1604 Union Street

Schenectady, NY 12309

Pup-e-cise is a dog walking service plus many other pet services. I care for dogs, cats, and other small animals. Please go to www.pup-e-cise.com to check our services, feel free to contact me to set up a free consultation. Two thirds of Americans are overweight and twenty five percent of our pets are considered obese! Our pets and their people need regular, consistent exercise to stimulate the immune system, develop strength, endurance, flexibility, agility, and improve digestion, circulation, respiratory and cardiovascular systems. Walking and training to stay fit is my motto. Mention that you found me through Angie's list and receive one free walk!...

08/03/2019

Janice F.

excellent- love them! Very professional and loving and love the email updates!

Description of Work
pet sitting

02/27/2018

C C.

I was extremely happy with Maribeth. She cared for my cat as if he were her own. Everything was done exactly as I asked and my boy was very relaxed and happy when I got home. I received daily updates and pictures which made it easier to enjoy my holiday. I found this service to be very professional and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cat sitting

Category pet sitters,dog walkers,pooper scoopers

02/26/2018

Martha B.

I am thrilled with pup-ecise services. maribeth has been our dog walker for over 2 yrs. I have found her and her company pup-e-cise to be dependaple trustworthy and a life saver. Pup-e-cise has come to my resuce multiple times especially at last minute schedule changes she has gotten me out of jams i have her 5x a week but have also used her last minute on weekends or nights working late to let our dog out . most importantly our dog izzy worships Maribeth .

Description of Work
I hired Maribeth of pup-e-cise to walk our dog 5 days a week.

Category pet sitters,fitness trainer,dog walkers,pooper scoopers,weight loss programs

02/26/2018

Sue B.

I have been using Maribeth for 3 years now. The service she provides is excellent. She comes to my house twice a week, on Tuesday's and Thursday's (occasionally on other days if needed). She takes my golden retriever on a nice to give him the exercise he needs and the chance to relieve himself! They often spend some time in the yard playing a little bit too! She is very consciences about cleaning up after him as well, whether it be in my yard or on his walk. Upon going back inside the house, she always gives him fresh water, a "good boy" treat, and lots of love before she leaves. I have never had a problem with her forgetting to lock up or anything like that. I have also used her as a "pooper scooper" and she has watched him on the weekends a few times as well. I highly recommend her!

Description of Work
Caring for my dog

Category pet sitters,dog walkers,pooper scoopers

05/07/2014

wanda B.

Description of Work
The owner came to feed the (2) dogs every morning and evening. She spent time with them and exercised the lab by throwing a ball for her in the back yard. |The dogs really loved her and she sent me pics on my phone of the dogs. She did this for 4 days.

03/20/2014

Andrew S.

Our cat does prefers to stay home in lieu of going to the boarding facility while we travel. I originally found Maribeth on AngiesList and decided to give her service a try based upon positive reviews. Over the past two years we have used her services to keep our cat happy while we are away. Maribeth has been extremely reliable and is always pleasant. She responds quickly to requests for service dates and conducts her business in a professional manner. As a part of her service, Maribeth gathers all pertinent information that she will need to interact with your pet. She will also note your information (such as cell phone and email) so she can give you any updates. She also keeps your vet's information in case your pet should need medical attention while you are away. I am so happy to have found her.

Description of Work
Maribeth provides fresh food, water and general doting on our cat while we are out of town.

08/14/2012

Andrew S.

Maribeth,is a reliable caregiver for your pet and can be counted on to keep them in good shape while you are away for business or pleasure. In our case, she takes care of our cat (don't let the name Pup-e-cise fool you; she does take care of other animals). I would rather pay Maribeth to come feed/water and care for our cat than crate the poor cat up, take her to board and have her sit in a cage until our return. When you first use her service, you will fill out paperwork so she can have your pet's routine/likes/dislikes at her fingertips and so that she knows how to contact your vet should an emergency arise. Afterward, unless there are some changes you would like to make (or if you add a pet), you just contact her with the dates that you require her services (I contact her through email through her website). She will also communicate with you while you are gone to let you know how your pet is doing, which is great. The cost for her service is not all that much cheaper than taking your pet to board (and is cheaper if you have more than one pet), and the savings in peace of mind are well worth it. I started using Maribeth's service because it was so stressful for our cat to board, but there is so much less stress for ME that I am doubly glad I found her. Pup-e-cise is her business, and you can be sure that she will handle your pet's needs while you are away.

Description of Work
Cared for our cat at our home while we were away on vacation for one week.

09/06/2011

Joseph S.

They come to your house so your dogs stay in their environment. They come three times a day to feed, water and take them out. I would like to recommend them to anybody that needs pet care. The owner is licensed, insured and very pleasant to work with. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Pup-e-cise for animal care.

05/24/2011

Melonda B.

They are excellent. They come to my house and take my dogs for walk. They basically do a 30 minutes visit. When we are out we have arrangements with them that if it rains they would take my dogs inside and I have to pay them extra for that service. They really care about the animals. Their price was excellent. They are very well organized. They water your plants for you. They are awesome.

Description of Work
Pup-e-Cise takes care of my two dogs from Friday through Sunday.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Pooper Scoopers
    Weight management - Weight Loss Programs
    Fitness - Training
    Check, PayPal

Dog Walking, pet sitting , pet lodging, yard/litter box cleanup, pet travel and pet item(s) pick-up.

Overnight stay at pet's house