JAY'S CERTIFIED AUTO REPAIR

Schenectady, NY 12303

auto service...

07/07/2015

Tod M.

Description of Work
Oil and tires. Answered many questions about our rv as well. Seems fair and plan to business in future.

06/23/2014

JAMES R.

They are exceedingly good and honest. They are quite good as far as their crafts. They have diagnosed and understand how to repair vehicles. They were perfect.

Description of Work
There is an auto mechanic connected with Jay's Certified Auto Repair. They provided auto inspection and oil change.

04/30/2014

Patty O.

I have been using Jay for a quite a few years now and always trust him to do good quality work in a timely manner at a reasonable price and I have never been disappointed. This was the first visit with my used Ford F250 diesel. I made the appointment and as usual they were ready for me when I arrived. They did a very professional job and were careful to not get any marks on my truck (they know I'm a fussy person). They also took the time to check all the vitals to make sure everything was in great condition since this truck has never been into their shop before. I have been and will be a customer for a long time. Thank you Jay!

Description of Work
Oil and filter change on my F250 diesel truck.

05/19/2013

Wayne J.

Service was performed on time and at estimated cost as given to me before work was performed. Jay's shop is neat ,orderly, and most of all has a very professional atmosphere.I was very satisfied with the work that was done.

Description of Work
He located leak in air conditioning system, and fixed leak. He then vacuumed system down, added a dye and filled system to proper capacity. System is now operating properly.

04/08/2013

STEPHANIE S.

Always excellent quality work. We trust Jay, Mike and the guys with 3 cars, Never has anyone explained problems as clear as these guys as well as show you the leak, crack, nail in the tire, etc. We get calls when the car has issues just found or are different from first indicated, There are no surprises in cost, time for service.The bottom line is we trust Jay.

Description of Work
tire dismount/remount & intstallnew valve stem clean rim bead seal computer spin balance tire valve stem change engine oil/filter lubricate chassis tax

11/12/2012

Peg L.

Good

Description of Work
Replaced air conditioner pump and condenser.

09/07/2010

STEPHANIE S.

Great. Jay and his crew are extremely knowledgeable and have good instincts about what causes a problem. Our winter and summer tires are changed and all maintenance is done at Jay's Certified Auto. All work is explained and the customer is treated with respect. All questions prior to and after work is done, are answered clearly and completely to our satisfaction. Although the cost may seem be on the high side, we get what we pay for. All of our family now goes to Jay as we trust him and his staff. We recommend Jay's to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
NYS inspection and oil change.

Auto Service