Guerrino Dentistry & Associates Scarsdale

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics

Dr Paul Guerrino and our state of the art dental facilities, specializing in Cosmetic Dentistry, Implantology, Teeth Whitening, Invisalign, Oral Surgery, and Pediatric Dentistry. Guerrino Dentistry has been providing excellent dental care for over 30 years in Westchester County. We have affordable financing plans that offer up to 2 years with no interest. Visit guerrinodentistry.com for coupons and special offers...

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

11/22/2020

Dr. Guerrino and his staff are such awesome people. Darina really made me comfortable, and gave me all the information I needed about my dental procedure. I don’t see myself getting dental care anywhere else soon.

Description of Work
Dental care

11/21/2020

All their staff are very friendly but Diana is simply the best. She did my x-ray and was very keen to ensure that I was relaxed. I also noted that their prices are within the reach of most people. I will soon take my son there for teeth straightening.

Description of Work
Dental issues

11/20/2020

The facility has a warm, and welcoming feel to it, and this put me at ease during the dental X-ray. I want to specially thank Diana for going out of her way to ensure that I was comfortable. Much appreciated.

Description of Work
Dental issues

11/19/2020

The staff at this facility are incredibly friendly. Diana helped me a lot with the paper work and made me feel comfortable ahead of my appointment with the doctor. The doc was equally friendly and made sure that I was comfortable all through the dental implants procedure.

Description of Work
Dental implants

11/18/2020

They are very affordable. I don’t earn much but I am able to get good quality dental checkups there. Keep up the good work guys.

Description of Work
Dental checkups

Category dentists

Our Services: Oral Examination, Preventive Program, Dental Fillings, Dental Crowns & Caps, Dental Bridges, Dentures, Pediatric Dental Care, Teeth Whitening, Dental Veneers, Invisalign, Tooth Extractions, Implant Dentistry, Night Guards, Root Canals, Botox, Dermal Fillers, Orthodontics, Sleep Apnea, Sedation Dentistry, Periodontal Treatment