Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Saugerties, NY
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Saugerties
- Nicole's Pet GroomingI was very pleased with the services at Nicole's. My dogs aren't the easiest to bathe, but they did an excellent job and were even able to cut their dogs' nails (which not all groomers are able to do). They were ready on time and looked great. I highly recommend Nicole's.
- Rhinebeck Animal HospitalI appreciate that they offer veterinary services so they can always take care of whatever problems our pet may have. They have a friendly staff. Their groomers and vets are professionals when it comes to handling animals. They have an online page for their clients and they alert pet owners regarding appointments and shot schedules
- Airport Veterinary CenterI strongly recommend Dr.weiss to anyone! He is great guy with a great staff, full of compassion for you and your pets.
- Nicole's Pet GroomingI brought my 1.5 year old golden retriever in to be groomed. Overall, I had a great experience. The staff was very friendly. When I arrived to pick him up he greeted me at the door smiling and happy as ever. The grooming was great.
- Dirty Dogs Pet ServicesThey have a mobile service that comes by the house. My dog is an older dog and they treat her like a queen. My dog always leaves happy.
- MATTED MUTT DOG GROOMINGHer pricing is very fair and competitive. And the service is superior to the competition. Luke and Lola (my dogs) love Marion, the owner and they always enjoy their groomnig experience! Marion is hands on and just loves her clients.
- PAWS 4 GROOMINGI absolutely love this comapny. They are nearby, can usually fit me in with short notice, and always do a lovely job. Whenever I go, they seem genuinely happy to see my cat. I always watch the animals being groomed for a few minutes and chat with the owner, Monique. The grooming area is clean and looks comfortable for the animals. Recently, I had a boarding kennel groom my cat before picking her up, and the difference between their work and Paws 4 Grooming was immense. It made me appreciate the work done here and will never use another place again. Highly recommended
- Kool Dogs Training Academy & Kool Klips GroomingJennifer Lavalle is absolutely wonderful. I have a dog with long hair and had terrible time with the groomers. When I talked to her, she agreed to help and she is a person who loves dogs. She comes to your house, takes a little more money, but does a good job. My dog is 9 years old, named Marley and she is scared of groomers, but Jennifer is excellent with her. Jennifer is like best buddies with her and she asks Marley to jump up on the grooming table and she just jumped up. She has done a gorgeous job on her, whereas my previous groomer couldn’t comb her and shaved her completely. My dog has full coat now and she looks exquisite. I then had to have her clipped, but Jennifer did such a wonderful job and I got compliments, that she looked beautiful. My dog hides, whenever she sees the brush, but Jennifer was amazing and she gave me a brush worth $50 to $60, when she came initially. She also gave me tips while brushing her. The first time she charged me $250 as she had to brush her thoroughly and she charged me $150 the second time. I didn’t like the price, though she charges less for smaller dogs. I highly recommend her and she is the only one I will use in the future
- YORKTOWN PET GROOMING INCI AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE GROOMING SERVICES THAT I RECEIVE FROM YORKTOWN PET GROOMING. THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY TOWARDS ME AND MY DOG. THEY ARE FAST AND VERY CLEAN. I LOVE THE WAY MY DOG LOOKS WHEN SHE LEAVES.
- Lucx BoutiqueThey did a beautiful job. They were very friendly and the prices were moderate. I would definitely go there again if I was in the area.
Pet Groomers in Saugerties
- Business Description:Canine Company is a family of pet-loving professionals who provide expert installation of the Invisible Fence® Brand pet containment solutions and training to keep pets out of harm’s way while providing their owners with peace of mind. We now offer the flexibility of eConsults done via the Zoom video platform in addition to in-home consultations. Canine Company also provides Manners obedience training to facilitate a simplified, rewarding, and lifelong relationship between pets and their own..Recent Review:So far, so good. The fencing was installed. Our dog had some anxiety after the system was turned up from training to regular level. The trainer at the next lesson was very helpful with ideas for making the dog comfortable and confident in the yardelizabeth c.
- Business Description:professional dog grooming
- Business Description:Peg Giordano has been providing expert dog grooming throughout Westchester, Putnam, and Dutchess counties in New York for over 30 years.
- Business Description:Hoppenstedt Veterinary Hospital
- Business Description:EST. 1996. Graduate and Certified Groomer of the NY School of Dog Grooming; Boarding by referral or invite. Grooming by appointment only. Group and Private Training instruction available. Did you find me on Angie's List? Tell me when you make your first grooming appointment, for a $5.00 grooming discount
- Business Description:We are your pet’s family doctor. Our animal hospital is small, warm, personal and yet we are conveniently full service. You are welcome, and you are welcome on several levels. Client. Friend. Fellow pet owner. You might be eager to confirm your pet’s health or worried about your pet’s condition. Young puppy or elderly cat. Medicine for pain. Vaccines for health. Grooming for beauty and comfort. Boarding for peace of mind. Yearly appointments become reunions. Exams a mixture of serious consul..Recent Review:Make an appt- do not just show up. Ask on the phone what you need to bring besides your pet. be preparedSandra G.
- Business Description:At Pet Pleasers we have dedicated our lives to giving your pet the highest care available when you cannot be there to provide it for them. We understand how difficult it can be to leave your pet behind. We would like to offer you a personal tour of our facility and spend some one on one time with you answering all of your questions so you can leave your pet with peace of mind. Please remember that our kennel is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (Please note that drop off and pic up times..Recent Review:First drop off an pick up times are not convenient for working people--- neither before 8:30am and no Sunday pickup forcing you to a) board the dog an additional night and b) be late for work in order not to have the dog there longer than necessary. <br /Anne C.
- Business Description:I work with one clients' pet at a time in order to provide a quiet and stable environment for all animals. Working this way allows me to get to know your pet and to provide you with efficient service. A veterinary technician with over 9 years experience, I have found my place in grooming. Currently I am grooming in my home but am excited to be expanding to a larger space soon. Please call for an appointment to accommodate your schedule
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Lake Katrine
- West Hurley
- Red Hook
- Port Ewen
- Ulster Park
- Stone Ridge
dog groomers in Saugerties
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dirty Dogs Pet ServicesPO Box 894
Highland, New York
- Dirty Dogs Pet Services
- Edward R Carroll Heating & Cooling21 Toms Way
Tivoli, New York
- Edward R Carroll Heating & Cooling
- Fraser Kennels195 barnett rd
Pine Plains, New York
- Fraser Kennels
- HOPPENSTEDT VETERINARY HOSPITAL3040 STATE ROUTE 32
Kingston, New York
- HOPPENSTEDT VETERINARY HOSPITAL
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- The Little Tin Tub1177 Route 9
Wappingers Falls, New York
- The Little Tin Tub