ABC AIRPORT & LIMOUSINE SERVICE INC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2008

Auto Transportation
Limousine Service

Limousine Service, Car Service...

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been in the auto transport industry. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers for their peer ratings, accident history, experience and expected delivery time. Most of the time we will use a carrier that we use week in, week out; that way they will do a good job with your vehicle transport because they want our future business. Auto Shippers Express is the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped in a hurry. Our Express Dispatch Service is unmatched for speed of pickup and travel time. This usually results in a savings of several days on each vehicle move. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25.

06/28/2016

Description of Work
Transport from CT to JFK and return. All was fine except the driver was delayed on the pickup and it was difficult to communicate with him (partly our fault) and to find him when he arrived at the terminal. There should have been more clarity on the status and on pickup location and an allowance for possible delays.

10/27/2015

11/12/2012

Ended up stuck for a last minute, early am trip to the city. The phone link was cumbersome and difficult, but the person was nice, and they took my reservation when everyone else turned me down. I little more than others I used in the past, but they showed up and got the job done. Overall a good experience, I wouldn't hesitate to call them again

Description of Work
Limo trip from Ossining to NYC 5am

10/01/2008

The drivers are always punctual and the drivers are always courteous and professional. I would not think of using another car service.

Description of Work
I have used this company several times 2 - 4 times a year since 2008. Last being for a trip for Thanksgiving flying out of LaGuardia.

Category limo services

04/07/2008

Everything went great and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
When I arrived at the airport (40 minutes late) the driver was waiting for me. The driver was pleasant and the car was clean and comfortable. I arrived at my door with no problems and the driver brought my bags into the house.

Category car transport

Airport Transfers. Limousine Service. Corporate Travel.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover